Chapter Five

Kenny came over after practice was over, and I was ecstatic to have just us together.  No Kyle, Stan, or Eric- and no whore.   It was just me him, my tv and my bed with some food.  It was perfect.

We were watching the Titanic.   I was sitting in between Kenny's legs while I held the popcorn in between mine.  If Kenny wouldn't have had practice, I would've let him lay on my chest, but his hair was still wet from his shower. 

"Why are we watching this fucking movie?" he rudely asked.

"Because it's a cute movie," I rolled my eyes.

"It's a lame movie," he grumbled back, reaching for more popcorn.

"Hey, you can't have all of that!" I scolded him.

"Hey, you didn't go run for two straight hours," he replied back as he continued to shove his rather large hand into the popcorn.  

"It's not like you actually run for two straight hours," I mumbled under my breath.

"Oh, you think you know what we do at practice?" he sassed, as he began to tickle me. 

I instantly jumped, causing the popcorn to spill.  

"Oh now look what you did," he complained.

I was about to pounce him, but my mother had called my name from downstairs.

His eyes lit up, "That mean the pizza is done?" 

"Probably," I replied, getting up.  "Hey, while I'm gone, clean up that mess."

Which is what he did.  I came upstairs, pizza in hand, to find him on the floor picking up each individual piece of popcorn. 

I smiled to myself, "You are too cute."

We sat on the bed to continue the movie and eat our pizza in peace.

"Can I paint you like one of my French girls?" he asked with a wink.

"First off he draws not paints," I rolled my eyes.

"Ending is the same," he wiggled his eyebrows.

I let out a laugh until his phone went off with Vic's name.

He looked at the message and then back to me with regret, "Hey, I have to go get Vic from work."

He got up and put on his jacket and shoes.

"What about that movie?" I questioned with panic.

"We'll finish it another time," he shrugged. 

He came back over and pecked my forehead.

I swallowed my anger and tears.

"Love you, see you tomorrow," he grinned.

I faked a laugh back, "don't die."

He waved off before leaving the room.

"Or do you asshole," I teared up, "with her in the car."

I let out a slight sob before throwing my phone across the room and crawling under the covers.