Chapter Eleven

After my slight meltdown, I was sent right back to the living world, with no questions.  There I sat in my room burning our pictures. 

Crazy... That lying bastard has the audacity of to call me CRAZY?  Like I'm some PSYCHOTIC BITCH?

I looked at the pile of this stuff and continues to set things a flame.

Okay... I'll be crazy..

Well, at least there is a little more of a background to my outburst.  I may had overreacted, but I don't think so.  I would never do that to him.

*Kenny's P.O.V.*

I quickly pushed Vic off of me.

"What are you doing?" I questioned.

"Well, I thought you'd need some cheering up," Vic shrugged, leaning back in.

"No, I can't.  I love (Y/N)," I replied.

"She's dead now," she shrugged.

"No she isn't," I instantly replied.

She gave me a confused look, "What?"

"Uhhhh to me...she's not dead.  I love (Y/N), and you think that just because you offer yourself to me it means that I'm going to sleep with you," I snarled.

"It'll help you get over her," she replied, trying to crawl on top of me. 

I pushed her off, "No, look Vic, I think you're hot don't get me wrong-"

"There isn't a problem then," she interrupted.

"No there is.  You aren't my girlfriend.  You aren't (Y/N).  Therefore, I'm not going to touch you like that," I explained.

"Kenny, let's be real.  You've been trying to get with me since the beginning," she flipped her hair. 

"Uhhh no," I corrected her.

"C'mon, you've been nice to me since we met.  We clicked.  You give me rides, helped me out- you've been trying to get with me," she smiled.

"Get out," I told her.

She gave me a look, "What?"

"Get out of my car.  Don't talk to me again," I said with more assertiveness.

"Kenny-"

"Get out," I cut her off.  "Now!"

She slowly got out, and I made my way home.  

(Y/N) was right.  Fuck me.