Chapter Seven

It took a look of persuasion.  The stupid lady kept giving me the same excuse that he was in an important meeting with God.  It took me to go ape shit in the waiting room for her to forward my plea to the big guy himself, which I even had to threaten him to see Kenny, but here I was locked in handcuffs being escorted by some large dude.  We entered a doorway down a long hallway which held a large round table that Kenny sat at.

"See I told you she would freak out," he commented.

"Kenny, I'm going to kill you," I lunged at him, only to be pulled back by the large men who brought me to the room. 

"You're so hot when you go crazy," he winked.

He made my blood boil.  

"Hey, can I have a moment to talk to my girlfriend real quick?"  Kenny asked.

"This is your girlfriend?" one of the angels asked.

"Sexy, right?" he smirked.

"Kenny," I snapped.

"Excuse me guys," Kenny grinned, taking me by the handcuffs and bringing me out to the hall.

I instantly hit him with my joined hands, "You asshole.  I have so many reasons to hate you right now!"

"Hey hey hey, calm down," he replied, holding me against the wall.  "Now, I didn't plan on staying okay?  There is another war with Hell.  They need me here.  I'm sorry, but I didn't know how I could tell you."

I felt my eyes tear up, "I thought you-"

I stopped myself thinking back to Veronica. 

"Babe, what is it?" he asked, lifting my head to look at him.

"It's dumb," I claimed, choking back tears.

"What is it?" he repeated with a serious look.

"I just thought you had left so I'd get the point that you didn't want me anymore," I cried.

He pulled me into a hug, "(Y/N), I'm never leaving you, okay?"

I sniffled a little and nodded as I pulled back.

"Good," he grinned, "Now you know what I could do to you while you're in these handcuffs?"

I giggled as we were interrupted by one of the angels.

"Go to your room, and I'll meet you in there later tonight," he smiled as we were both dragged our separate ways.