Chapter Ten

I decided to watch Kenny while I was up there, just to see what would happen-what he would do.  I couldn't believe how inconsiderate he was being, but this was my moment of truth.  This would decide it all.

*Kenny's P.O.V.*

I couldn't believe how ridiculous (Y/N) was being.  I only had eyes for her.  I've never even looked at another girl like that since I met her.  She was the game changer.  She was the one that was able to leach me.  Why didn't she understand how special she is to me?

That next day I made my way to school.  I received all sorts of cards and sympathetic looks regarding (Y/N)'s death. Little did they know that we were just fighting.

"Hey man," Stan greeted as I made my way over to my friends.

Kyle had his arm slung around Vic.

They must be together now.  See, (Y/N) was just being silly.  She never wanted me.

"Kenny, how you holding up?" Vic asked.

I shrugged to play along, "It sucks, you know.  Just really rough on a person.  I loved her with everything and now she's gone."

Vic left Kyle and hugged me, "If you ever need anything, we're all here for you."

I sighed, "Yeah thanks guys."

Later throughout the day I had gotten a text from Vic asking if I could pick her up after practice.  I questioned why Kyle couldn't do it, but I assumed he had some stupid club thing that he was involved in, so I agreed.

It was around 7:30 that I picked her up tonight.  On our way back to the neighborhood, she was talking about her day when she stopped.

"Everything okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, I just felt back babbling on about my day.  How are you?" she questioned. 

"I'm doing okay," I replied.

"Kenny, I wasn't kidding when I said I'm here for you.  Anything you  need," she whispered, placing her hand on my leg.

"Vic-"

She quickly hushed me, "You could do so much better than (Y/N)."

"Look-"

I was cut off yet again, but not my words.  Instead it was her lips that stopped my train of thought. 

*Your P.O.V.*

I froze as I watched them lock lips.  Rage went through all of me as I started to break everything in the room.