Chapter Twenty

Kenny instinctively let me go and rose up, "You what?"

Matthew seemed all too sure of himself, "I've been planning this for awhile now.  I made a deal with Satan.  He created Vic, brought her here, invaded heaven, everything."

I also stood up, "Vic isn't real?"

"No, honey, Satan made her up to distract Kenny," he let out an ironic laugh and looked to Kenny, "What, Kenny? Did you actually think a girl like Vi was real?  Don't you think a girl who looks like that in your social class and workplace appears during a war between heaven and hell isn't too suspicious?" 

"What did Satan get out of all of this?" I asked.

"Our first born child," Matthew shrugged.

I was raging.  My blood, boiling, and I couldn't really tell you what happened next because I blacked out in pure fury.

*Kenny's P.O.V.*

This is some crazy shit.  This dude is absolutely insane.  

I, myself, was ready to beat the shit out of him, but (Y/N) had lost it.  She picked up a metal rod sitting on the ground and hit him with it, hard.

"You ruined my life." *hit* "You broke my heart" *hit* "And you just need to go the fuck away!" *Hit*

The last blow was to the head, and he fell to the ground.

"(Y/N)?" I asked, as she took heavy breaths.  "I never went out of my way to kiss Vic."

She turned around, crazy still all over her face.  Then, she dropped and bar and collapsed to her knees in tears.  

"I know," she sobbed.

I felt a small smile form on my face.

We're going to be okay.

I crouched down next to her, "Let's go home, yeah?" 

She continued to cry and nodded.

I picked her up went out to the pick up.

"Hey (Y/N)?" I looked to her.

"Yeah?" she sniffled.

"I love you."

She cried more, "Oh God, I love you, too."

*(A/N): Hello my little penguins.  First things first, I want to answer the question of why Satan helped Kenny when he was doing this for Matthew, but that's because I believe Satan is a sucker for love. Anyways I really hoped you guys liked it!  I love your feedback so please don't be scared to give.  I was also wondering how you guys feel about my recent style of updating with writing multiple stories at a time?  Remember, I am taking requests , so if you have a character in mind or want another part to something, just message me or post on my board, and I'll get back to you! Much love for you guys! Thank you for all the support!  P.S. I'm almost to 1000 followers, and I can't even explain how much each of you guys mean to me.  I write for you guys<3*