Chapter Fifteen

*Your P.O.V.*

I had known that Matthew and I had a rough path, and I loved Kenny- but Kenny did just what Matthew did.  Matthew and I had time to grow.  This could be it.  Again, Kenny didn't  return.  He left once things got rough, and I couldn't anymore.

"(Y/N), what's wrong?" Matthew asked.

"I'm just so confused," I admitted.

"About?" he pressed.

"You, Kenny? Everything...why did you come back?" I asked.

We never talked since he got back.  We spent the first night together, but that was it.  I felt wrong about it, but it had been two day since I heard the confession from him.  He didn't come back after dying that day, and after that, I decided that I needed to give Matthew a chance to talk. 

"Why did you come back?" I asked him.

"(Y/N), we've been apart for a long time now, but my mind comes back to the same girl.  I need you, and I've changed for you.  Please give this- us- a chance," he pleaded.

This was my first love in front of me.  He had hurt me so much, and at the moment, he was close to tears.  

"Matthew, Kenny and I-"

"Kenny hurt you too (Y/N).  I need you to see that.  He's as bad- if not worse than me.  He didn't come all this way to get you back.  I've literally put in everything," he cried.

He was actually crying.  He was crying like I always did, and my heart ached. 

"Matthew please stop-"

"I love you," he confessed.  "I mistreated you, but know that doesn't change that I love you.  I regret everything, and I want use back."

I nodded with a small tear starting to form "Okay..."

I wish I could say sorry Kenny.