Chapter Nine

I was waiting in my room until the next day to arrive to I could return home.  

Maybe I should just stay here.  She's not going anywhere; the boys all really like her.  I don't have much of a choice with this anymore.  It's not like she'll remember either.  When Kenny and I get back, everything will be altered anyways.  She'll probably think-

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock at the door. Kenny opened the door.  I was slightly surprised.  He had told me that he was busy, but maybe something had come up.  Either way, I was happy to see him.

"Hi babe," I greeted, rising from my bed.

"(Y/N), we need to talk," he replied.

"Oh?" I sat back down.

"I need you to answer me something," he continued.

"Okay, go ahead," I responded, anxiety starting to hit me.

"I don't understand something.  Why is it that you hate Vic?" he asked.

"Why is it that you care about her so much?" I questioned.

"I don't understand why you are so jealous all the time.  It's like you've turned into some psycho just because some random girl came along," he said.

"Psycho? So what now? I'm acting too crazy for you?" I interrogated.

"I didn't say you were crazy, but you are being a bitch to a girl that hasn't done anything to you," he shot back.

"She has; she's trying to take my boyfriend.  I don't understand how you don't see that," I cried.

"You're being ridiculous again.  She's not trying to take me from you," he frowned, on the verge of shouting.  

A tear slipped out, "You know, think what you want Kenny."

His blue eyes pierced into mine just before he broke a sighed, "I'm heading back tomorrow."

"I'm not," I replied. 

He narrowed his eyes, "Why not?" 

"I'm not going back just to watch you continue to ditch me to give her a ride or have her constantly hang around us just so she can make goo goo eyes at you.  I don't want to see either of you," I glared.

He shrugged his shoulders, "Have it your way."

With that, he left my room, and it all set in.  He was going back alone, and she was going to pull something.  Kenny's upset enough now to let it happen.  The more I thought about it the harder it became to breath, before I knew it, I was sobbing uncontrollably.