Finding Her

A/N: I am so sorry about the wait. I have been so busy and yeah. Please comment and vote. I need feedback and ideas. I have a little idea of what I want to happen but I don't know if it's any good. Anyways enjoy

~ Heidi

Demi POV
------

I knock again and a young brown haired lady opens the door.

"May I help you" she snapped at me

"Um yeah... I'm here to adopt a kid."

"Oh, joy." Her attitude switched to ecstatic within sec. Bipolar. I think yes. "Come in. Come in" she said. "Do you know what age you would like? Boy or girl yet?"

"Umm... A girl defiantly. And for the age I have no idea."

"Ok I will gather all the girls."

"Thanks" I walked around, looked at all the pictures and saw lots of different young girls.

Annabelle POV
------

Mrs Cray opened the door. I heard an unknown woman speak and ask to adopt a girl. When they where finished I herd mrs cray say she was gonna get all of us girls. I quickly opened my window and climbed the tree that's in front of my window. The tree is my place just to be alone and have peace.

I heard mrs cray calling my name. I didnt answer.

"Annabelle! Come on. Please come down. I know you don't want to but please." I still didn't answer. You see, she is the only one here that's nice. The only word she has herd me speak was hi when I got here. I haven't told anyone what happened.

I herd her sign and say "fine,but please think about coming down." Oh I forgot to tell you she knows about the tree. She found about that about a year ago.

Mrs Crays POV
-----
I feel really bad for Annabelle. She hasn't spoken to anyone in 3 years. She's always in that tree. Something must have happened at her last home to make her feel so bad. Anyways Demi is waiting. Maybe I could get her to go speak with Annabelle.

Demi POV
-----
Mrs Cray came back with all the girls. I was looking at a binder full of all the children. When everyone arrived, one one missing. I went through the binder again and found that a 14 year old girl named Annabelle wasn't here.

I walked up to Mrs. Cray and said " hello I was wondering if you know where this girl might be?" pointing at her picture.

"Oh that's Annabelle. I went to go get her but she wouldn't come down. I was about to ask you if you would like to speak with her. She hasn't spoken to anyone in over 3 years and I think you could change that." I was shocked. I just nodded and asked what she meant by her to come down. She told me she is always in trees.
" Do you mind taking me to her?"
" Not at all follow me." She then turned around and started walking to what I guessed the back door. She then pointed to a tree.
I walked over there and looked up. There was a small girl sitting looking at the sky. She looked like she was around the age of 10 at the most. She was so tiny. After a while of just thinking, I just sat down.