Meeting her

Annabelle's POV
-------

I was looking at all the leaves. They where so peaceful. Nobody that bullies them, no hurt feelings or anything. I heard the door open, it was probably just mrs Cray checking up on me. I then herd it close soon after. That's weird but I dint look down. I just kept watching the leaves.

Demi POV
-----

I just sat there looking at her. I knew I had to talk to her at some point so I just started.
"Hey" her head snapped to my direction then her eyes got really big. she just kept looking at me and then I remembered she doesn't talk.
" Hi. My name is Demi. I heard yours is Annabelle. Is that true?" I asked she just kept staring and then nodded slowly. She then turned back around and stared at the leaves again.
"You don't talk much do you?" She didn't reply. "I have a question for you?" She didn't move " can I adopt you?" at that moment she turned around and looked very confused. I asked it again" is it alright if I adopt you?" She just shrugged. I'm gonna take that as a yes. I got up and went inside to find Mrs. Clay.

Annabelle POV
-----
Her name was Demi. I knew that name. When I looked at her I stared at her for a while. She was my idol. Why is she here talking to me when she knows I don't talk. She got up and left. Probably because she thinks I'm a freak. She came back out with Mrs. Cray. I was really confused.

"Hey can you come down here?" Mrs cray asked me. I thought about it for a minute. I just say there.
All the sudden I felt the tree branch move. I looked over to see Demi climbing it. What tha....

"Hey...." Was all she said
I just looked at her like she was on crack. She just laughed. I was so confused. Why was she laughing. "Your face was hilarious." It was like she could read my mind.

"Will you please let me adopt you? I already have the papers I just wanted your approval." i just sat there staring blankly at her. She really wanted to adopt me. Ugh why am I getting hopes up she is just gonna hurt me and dump me back in this hellhole. I guess she took that as a yes because she said "alright I guess I will sign the papers... Go pack your things." I didn't move or acknowledge that she spoke. She slowly climbed down.

Demi POV
------

I told her I was signing the papers and she just acted like she didn't hear me. I slowly climbed down and started to tell mrs cray that I wanted her.
" Are you sure? She doesn't like human interaction much."
"I am 100 percent positive. I just wish she would speak."
" I doubt that will happen any time soon though. She has kept to herself for so long I don't think she will just automatically just change that".
"Ok but us still want her."
"Great lets get the paper work." she said while walking back into her office. I just followed.

A/N: thank you so much for all the reads. You guys are so amazing. Please VOTE and COMMENT! I will love to hear your ideas! I will update soon:)

~ Heidi