Early Mornings

I'm so sorry that I took me forever to update. I have writers bock and yeah. Please tell me what you guys think about this book and chapter. Thank you so much for reading my book! it means so much! :)

~Heidi

Annabelle POV
----

I woke up around 4am. I decided to draw. Demi already set me up a craft/painting room. She left the walls blank, there were a lot canvases and the canvas holders (I totally forgot what they are called.haha) I also had a lot of paints and pencils. I just started to draw a random picture.
I was working in deep thought when I heard a loud crash. I quickly looked up and found Demi looking at me with and apologetic smile and all of my paint brushes on the floor. I signed and started picking them up.

"How long have you been up?" Demi asked with a semi confused face. I looked at the clock and it read 9:00. I signed and shrugged.

"Have you been up for a while?" I just nodded and stood up. I went back to drawing.

"Wanna go have breakfast??" I smiled and nodded at her. She returned it and waved to follow her.I put down my pencil and followed her.

When we made it down stairs into the kitchens when Demi turned and said "where do you go to school. I just thought that I don't know a lot about you. "I knew this was gonna happen. I just shrugged and put my pointer finger in the air to tell her to hold on. I quickly ran up stairs and grabbed my notebook and pencil. I always have a notebook full of paper somewhere near me so I can communicate with people.
As I walked down stairs Demi's face had confusion written all over it. I sighed and wrote 'its so I can write what I wanna say.' She just smiled and nodded.

'I don't go to school, the orphanage thought it was a waste of time.' She just looked at me.

"Want some cereal?" I just nodded and wrote 'thank you'.

"So I wanted to know if you would like to go to a public school? You know try it out..." I was thinking about it. I would like to experience that, so I smiled and nodded.
"Okay we can sign you up later today." She said as I finished my breakfast.