Relief

As we get home I ran up to my room to do some homework, at least that's what I told Demi I would be doing. The truth is I went up there to get some release. Yes I was gonna go cut. I haven't done it since I was adopted and my demons where going crazy. Especially after all the people at school today.

As I sat up in my room I.. I just felt numb. I just stared at the red wall. Why can't people like me?

'Because you are disgusting..' My demons shouted.

*a/n: phrases in ' is gonna be her demons for now because I'm having problems bolding and putting it in italic on my phone*

'Your pathetic!'

'Your a nobody!'

I just sat there holding my blade in my hand.

'Just cut already you worthless girl!'

At that I dug the blade into my thigh. I have already used most of the space on my arms and I want to keep this a secret from Demi. I ended up making about 13 new cuts. Some where deep and others weren't. I just sat in the bathroom watching blood travel down my legs.

I quickly picked up my mess and wipe my cuts when I heard a knock on my door. It was Demi. I knew she would knock and then wait a few seconds and then just come in. As on cue she walks in. I had picked up my mess just in time. I was sitting on my bed writing math equations down.

"Hey you want any dinner?" I smiled and nodded. It was a fake smile of course but Demi didn't pick it up.

"You want pizza?" I nodded again and went back to my homework. "Okay, do you like cheese?" I nodded while still looking down. I just thought about this but we are having a lot of pizza lately. On the first night I was here we had it. I guess that's better than her cooking tho. I heard the doorbell and decided I should go down stairs.

As we finished dinner I went back up to my room and layer down. After about 45 minutes of my mind racing of random thoughts I finally fell asleep.

A/N: sorry for the wait. Thanks for sticking with me. Like I said I am having a hard time thinking of ideas for this book. So I need your guys help. Sorry for the sucky chapter! I will update as soon as possible.