Popcorn Problems.

Demi POV
----

I was siting on the floor watching what she was doing. She was painting very inspiring words on one wall and a tree on another. She then took stuff and made a chalk wall. I was really confused that she knew how do do all this stuff. I got up and went downstairs to make some lunch.

When I finished making lunch(sandwiches and Mac and cheese) I went upstairs to get Annabelle. There wasn't any more bags outside of her room so she must have finished. I knocked then entered. It looked amazing. Annabelle was sitting on her bed looking at the ceiling.
"Hey you hungry? I made lunch. After we can watch a movie." I asked. She looked at me, smiled, and nodded.

Annabelle POV
----

"What movie do you want to see?" Demi asked after we got comfy on the couch with our bowls of popcorn and sodas. She had despicable me, despicable me 2, camp rock, camp rock 2, and safe haven. I looked at them and chose despicable me. She smiled at put it in. Half way through the movie I was trying so hard not to laugh. I almost made a sound bit made sure nothing came out. I looked at Demi and saw she was staring at me. In just a few seconds it went from a staring contest to me chucking my popcorn at her. Her eyes went wide and she then started to throw popcorn. By the time we had finished we both laughing so hard. Demi stopped suddenly and she looked at me wide eyed. I quickly shut my mouth. I then rand to the corner and curled into a ball. At my last home is I laughed or made a noise I was beaten. I have to many scars from abuse I cannot even count them. It's really bad. Demi must have sensed that I was scared. She face softened and showed sympathy. She slowly walked towards me and my breathing became erratic.
"Shhhhhh, it's okay... I'm not gonna hurt you. I would love to hear you laugh more. Breathe in and out. Match your breathing to mine." Demi tried to calm me. She wants me to laugh more... Ugh NO. I will never do that again.
"Lets get you to bed" she said after she got up and cleaned up the popcorn.

We went upstairs and once I hit the pillow I was out.

A/N:I'm sorry it sucks.
I was looking at how this book is doing and I found out I have almost 500 reads. Okay it may not sound like a lot but to me it's is A LOT! I did not think it was gonna get nearly this many reads. Thank you guys so much and keep VOTING and COMMENTING!
It means a lot.
Thanks again. I will update soon.

~Heidi