Getting things together

Demi POV
----
I finished signing the papers so I went up to her room. Maybe she started packing. When I knocked there was no answer I walked in. Nobody was there. I walked over to the window and looked at the tree. She was still sitting in the tree. Looking emotionless to the sky. It broke my heart. I tried to open the window but it was bolted shut. Uh.. Okay that's a little strange. I walked back downstairs and went back out to the tree. I climbed up... (The tree branches where really easy to climb.) I just say there looking at her.

"Can you go pack your bags... I already signed the papers..." She just sighed and jumped down. I climbed down and followed her into the house. I waited at the bottom of the stairs for about 20 mins before going up to check on her. I knocked and opened the door slowly. She had a suitcase on the floor with only a few clothes in it...'remind me to go shopping with her' anyways she was sitting on a old, mattress. It was just laying on the floor with a piece of cloth for a blanket. I looked at her with sympathy. She is in for a big surprise when she sees her new room. She finally got up and grabbed her bad and walked downstairs.

A/N: I am soooo sorry for the short update and the long wait. I have been caught up in so many things. I had exams and then had leadership papers to write for color guard. I promise my next update will be longer. Please VOTE and COMMENT!

I will love some feedback!!

~Heidi