Making it mine

Annabelle POV
----

When we got to the mall we headed to forever 21. My favorite store! I bought a few thing there. We then went and bought things for my bedroom. Demi was really confused when I started to pick up big paint jugs, brushes and chalk. I then picked up a white bed spread and some other bedroom things. I had this amazing idea for my bedroom. Plus, Demi said I could have it the way I wanted it.

When we got home, Demi helped me with a my bags and things. I pointed to where I wanted things. Most of my things ended up in the closet or the hallway. I'm pretty sure Demi figured out that I'm painting my room, but I'm pretty sure she just thinks I'm painting it one color. WRONG! Ha

I put some plastic down and started to paint the walls white. Demi just sat in the middle of the room watching me. I then took a small paint brush and started to write different words and phrases in all different colors. Words like beautiful, believe, faith, and phrases like stay strong and live,laugh,love. I was in love with it. Most of the colors were black, red and dark pure. I'm not a girly girl type.

As I when to the next wall I added things to make chalk paint. I painted it red.
"Why are you adding all that stuff to that paint?"
I just held up my finger to tell her to wait. I waited for it to dry and got a stick of calk. I then wrote on the wall 'Its calk paint. I can write on the wall. It comes off' I let her read it then willed it off. She looked really impressed.
"That's so cool." I nodded. She god up and left.

When I finished I had my word wall, my chalk wall, my black wall with a white tree with a swing on one of the branches and I had a plain purple wall. When it had finished drying I set up my bed and put all of my clothes away. I sat on my bed I admired my work.

Finally I made it mine.
.
.
.
.
A/N: sorry for the wait. I got my electronics taken away and my mom just let me have it back for like and hour so I quickly updated. So, sorry for the crappy chapter. I will try to update as soon as possible. But until then... VOTE and COMMENT.