Chapter 7

A/N: Just wanted to say thank-you for all the feedback I'm getting from you guys and thank you for reading! I really appreciate it and am so happy people like my story so much! Thanks if you fanned it and added it to your reading list too! I love you all :) It's amazing seeing positive comments and it really makes me smile, so thank you so much! So, enjoy this chapter :) 

- Kira :) x

     The boys were waiting in the car for me when I came out of my building. I could just make out their faces through the dark-tinted windows, looking at me. I smoothed my hair self consciously, checking I looked okay. I wasn't really sure, but then again did it really matter? I wasn't trying to impress these boys. But then why had I dressed up? Everything in my life was so confusing. 

     I opened the door and climbed as gracefully as I into the car and sat, or rather fell, down next to Harry. Of course, because life loved me right now. He watched me as I did, his gaze locked on me. I tried not to look into it, I didn't want to get trapped. He picked up a lock of my hair. 

"Curls." Was all he said as he let it fall back into place. I tucked it behind my ear, conscious of everyone's gazes on myself and Harry. 

"Yes, they are. Is that a problem?" I asked, pulling my hair over my shoulder as I did up my seat belt. 

"I think he's worried you're copying him." Louis suggested, his eyes flickering between us. I looked away from him. But it was no use, the other's were looking between Harry and I just as Louis had been, most likely trying to work out if anything was going on between us. I didn't see how it could've been, we'd only met again yesterday. 

"Well, I'm not." I replied, in an answer to Louis' statement. 

"It looks nice." Zayn said with a smile. I returned the smile and thanked him. 

"Can we go now? I'm hungry and the party will have food!" Niall asked. I refrained, just, from giggling and instead rolled my eyes. When had I started giggling? Giggling was an annoying, young teenage thing to do. Or flirty. But I wasn't flirting. I don't think so anyway. 

     The party turned out to be in a random club somewhere in London. It was dark outside and I wasn't paying attention to the roads, I was instead focusing on not looking at Harry. The car journey had been slightly tense, the others talking amongst each other as Harry and I sat in total awkward silence, neither of us breaking it. We all climbed out of the car, myself and Harry last, and I was almost blinded by camera flashes. I felt and arm go around my waist and I was pulled along quickly, still unable to see where I was going. 

     We got inside the club and I blinked a few times to clear my vision. The arm slipped away from around my waist and I looked around. The boys stood surrounding me. I didn't know who had helped me in, but it didn't really matter. 

"I thought this was meant to be a secret party?" I asked them. They shrugged. 

"Sometimes secrets are found out." Zayn replied. 

"Yeah, and then you get partially blinded by paparazzi." I said, smoothing my dress, annoyance in my voice. 

"You should be used to it, you're a photographer." Louis said. 

"Yeah, I take photos, I don't get them taken." I said irritably. Louis shrugged. 

"Whatever, there's a party waiting, so lets go." He said, disappearing into the crowded dance floor. I sighed, and eventually, followed him in. 

     It was a few hours into the party, and I had taken a few good pictures, but I still needed more. I sat, tired, at the bar by myself, a glass of coke in my hand. It was best to stay sober when taking photos. I took a sip of the cold drink before setting it down on the bar top. I turned when I felt a tap on my shoulder, and saw Harry sitting next to me. What did he want?