Chapter 9

Hey Guys! Been loving the feedback I've been getting, so thank you so much for reading! I'm dedicating this chapter to ForeverInLoveXO for fixing up the story cover so amazingly! Thanks so much! :D 

- Kira :) x

  It was a few hours until Harry finally text me again, leaving me plenty of time to stress and mentally curse him for not looking after his possessions properly. He was so stupid! My hair was now a mess from me running my hands through it so many times, and I must have paced the flat at least ten times. I left the phone for a while before I picked it up, attempting to punish Harry by making him wait then failing miserably. 

From: Harry 

Hey :) Sorry I took so long, had some stuff to deal with :P What's up? xx 

I read the message several times over. Did he not know? If he did he made no indication in the text. I had expected Louis to, I don't know, at least tell him or possibly read out the texts in front of everyone. I was relieved he hadn't read them out though, if he had I might as well have packed up and moved to Australia right then. No wait, the boys visited Australia sometimes, that wouldn't work. 

To: Harry 

You are so dead! Why did you not look after your phone?! This is what happens when you leave your phone with Louis Tomlinson! 

I made sure not to put any kisses, to emphasize my anger. Not that he'd probably notcie. Or care. Oh well, it made me feel better. Even if it was maybe one of the most pathetic things I'd ever done.

From: Harry

What? What did he do? xx

He was continuing with the kisses. I found myself wishing he wouldn't know. It made it seem all flirty and weird, and I didn't want to flirt with him. Especially since I did not like him like that. It was purely friendship. If even that. 

To: Harry 

While you were doing your "stuff" Louis read our conversation. 

     My phone stayed silent, no vibration or text ringtones, nothing. I left it there, going instead to finish up some work stuff, I needed a break from those lot anyway. Maybe I could upload some of my personal photos of me and the celebrities I met at the Jingle Bell Ball to Twitter. 

      As I sat on Twitter, I realized I had hundreds of new followers. I clicked on my followers list, and looked through it. Most of my new followers were, in fact, One Direction fans. Confused, I continued to scroll down and saw five very recognizable Twitter names: @Real_Liam_Payne, @Harry_Styles @Louis_Tomlinson, @NiallOfficial and lastly @zaynmalik. I rolled my eyes. That's where all these new followers came from. 

      Out of pure curiosity, I typed in Harry's name on Google Search. I let out a small laugh at some of the articles that came up. Most of which about myself and Harry. 

Harry's New Girlfriend?

Who's Your Friend Harry? 

Harry's Mystery Blonde! 

I clicked on one of then, curious and it came up with an article and a few pictures I didn't even know had been taken. They were mostly bad quality, but I could see clearly Harry and myself. There was one of the boys and I walking down the high street from the first time we met, one of Harry and I going into Pandora, and lastly one from the after party, Harry grabbing my wrist and pulling me to the SUV. The journalist had made all sorts of comments, some nicer than others, but all in all it was speculating my relationship with Harry. Another one had some of the same pictures, but also my Twitter picture. They'd found me. They even mentioned my Twitter name. I despised them for that. Evil cow.