1-getting chosen

Erza's P.O.V.
I am Erza Scarlet, 22 years young. Daughter of one of the richest people in Fiore. I have always wished to be an assassin. I'm very violent which has caused me to be suspended from many schools, which is why I think I'll be a perfect assassin. I'm not afraid of blood, murder, or abuse. I am the toughest girl in my current school. Let's just me honest, I'll probably be expelled soon.

~~~

I walked down stairs when my mother called my name, "Erza, come down stairs!" I walked slowly down the stairs, bored and worried at what she will probably say.

"What?" I walked into the sitting room.

"We're taking you out of school." She sighed.

"I see," I sat down next to her on the soft couch.

She laughed and grabbed my hand, "we're enrolling you in the school of assassins."

My eyes widened, "b-but.. I have to win the drawn to get in."

She grinned and stood up. She grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the kitchen table. On the table was a note that read, "Dear Scarlet family, we would like to announce that your daughter, Erza Scarlet, has been enrolled into the school of assassination. She will be safe and under control. If you'd like your daughter to be in this school, please sign the bottom and send it to the following address:"

"No way!" I laughed.

"I know right!" Mother laughed.

"But... Will you let me go? I won't see you for a while." I looked up at her with puppy eyes. I was too happy to keep a straight face.

"I have thought about it for some while. Yes, Erza, you can go." She smiled.

I hugged her, "thank you, thank you, thank you!!!"

"You're leaving tomorrow morning." She said, "you'll have a dorm there. Also, you're allowed to date some boys." She laughed, "just check in with me first."

"Why would anyone date me?" I laughed, "I bet a bunch of boys will be afraid of me."

(Yes, they will, sweat Erza)

"Don't say that, Erza! You're beautiful, you know."

"I don't want a man to date me because I'm pretty." I grabbed the keys of the car, "I'm gonna make a quick stop at the store."

~~~

I strolled the cart to the chip aisle and grabbed some hot Cheetos. I strolled to the grocery aisle. I looked around for what I needed and noticed a boy with blue hair. He had a red mark on his face. I shrugged and walked past him.

When I was done shopping, I saw that he was behind me in line. "32 dollars, ma'am." The lady said.

I nodded, "here you go-"

"Can I pay that for you?" The boy with blue hair asked.

"I'm fine, sir," I handed her the money. He took it from her hand, gave it back to me, and payed himself. "I have my own money, ya know." I frowned.

"Please, I insist." He smiled.

"O-okay?" I smiled back, "thank you, sir?"

I grabbed my groceries and walked away. That was weird. I hopped in the car and drove off. When I got home, I began to pack my clothes. Finally, I'll be with people who understand me. People who are like me! I won't get held back, I won't get suspended! This is awesome!

I sat on my bed and looked at the picture of my dad. Dad, if only you where here, you would be so proud. I changed and fell onto my bed.

~~~

After I boarded my flight, the person who created the school said he'll meet me in the airport. I waited for a while when a short, short, short, bite sized, man walked up to me. "I am Makorov, your teacher and the creator of the school of assassination. Code name, Fairy Tail."

"It's nice to meet you, sir." I bowed my head in a polite manner, "it's a pleasure meeting you, Fairy Tail."

"Thank you, Erza Scarlet. But please call me Makorov Dryer, or master." He smiled, "now please follow me to your new school."

~~~

The building was on the mountains. A beautiful view of Fiore. The building was big and painted with white. It had many floors and was separated into parts. It looked very modern but very elegant with flowers and ponds all around it.

We walked in to the check up room. A short girl with light blue hair, brown eyes, and pale skin was behind the desk, "Hello, Erza! I'm Levy McGarden."

"Hello, Levy." I bowed my head in a sign of respect.

"You know, Erza, you're very pretty." Makorov laughed.

"Thank you, master." I smiled, "where are the classes?"

"Please, follow me." He turned right, opened the door and walked down the hallway. He stopped mid-way and opened a door, "this right here is your class, Erza. You also get a privet class so you can practice battle."

"Wow," I walked in. It was big and spacious. There was a board in the front, a stand, steps and chalk. In front of the stand, there where big desks. When you walk in, you notice a window showing off the outside view.

"That is where you'll be having P.E." He pointed outside.

I smiled, "this is gorgeous! Where are the others?"

"They'll be here soon, Erza. You should probably go unpack. Your room is on the third floor, number 1."

"Thank you, sir." I bowed my head and walked to the elevator I saw at the entrance. I walked in and pressed "3". There are 5 floors in this building although there are only ten of us. What do they need the other floors for? Weapons and food? Clothes? Who knows?

I walked to a wooden door that had in big prints, "1-_______" I shook my head, they probably forgot to put something on it. Whatever. I opened the door and walked in. It was really big. There was a bed in the middle. It had a big black head board and blue and red pillows. The bed sheets where white and so was the fluffy carpet on the marble floor. There was one bedside table on the left side of the bed with a big red lamp on it, and a basket to keep my stuff in, and an outlet at the bottom for my phone. On the right, next to the bed, was a big window with a little seating area under it. The blinds are white with red flowers.

"Wow, they over did it!" I walked to a door on the left side of the room. It was a regular old bathroom. But very clean. This is gonna be fun. I smirked, very fun.