9-Vacation [4]

A man with blonde hair limped to the door. "I got this-" before Gildarts could finish, professor bitch stopped him. She smiled and flipped her hair over her face. She limped outside. They stopped and looked at her. She bumped into the blonde guy who had a little again on his shirt.

She moved her hair out of her face, "oh, sorry! Blame it on the bar in my room." She smiled, her cheeks red. All the boys were blushing, "oh, wow!" She walked to the piano, "you have a piano? Mind if I play a tune?"

"O-of course not!" A short man said. She sat down and gently placed her fingers, one by one, on the keys. A beautiful note played.

"Wow, she's good." Gray grinned, "who knew?"

"At the assassination school, she might be a teacher and sometimes a bitch but keep in mind, she is one of the most dangerous woman in the world." Makorov stated.

"Hey," she winked. The boys began blushing even more. She squeezed her shoulders so her breasts look bigger, "don't be scared, come closer." She smiled. They all huddled around her. She sighed and got up, "I have the sudden urge to walk naked on the beach. Would anyone like to join?"

They guys jumped, "I DO!" She began walking to the door as they followed her. When she was at the door, she turned around and kicked one of them, knocking them out. "What!?" One screamed, "what was that!?"

"Sorry, boys." She winked again with a smirk. She ran and kicked another one. The blonde one tried to punch her but she dodged, punching him instead. After she knocked all of them out, she called for the others, "the coast is clear, let's go." She sashayed to the stairs.

"Scary!" Natsu and Gajeel jumped.

"You're good," Jellal laughed.

"It's what professionals do." She laughed, "now," she pulled out her phone, "Sena?"

"Hello, professor bitch." She popped up with a smile on her face, "I made a map on your phone so you can get to the top."

"How does she know?" Jellal asked as they walked up the stairs.

"I talked to her earlier and tolled her to make a map of the place. Our target is on the highest floor." She said, "we just need to follow her map."

"The next room, you need to get into the V.I.P. Section." She explained, "there is a club just down the hallway. It's the only way you can get into the V.I.P. Section. But the only way to get in is to have a girl with you. It'll make people less suspicious." Everyone turned their heads to professor bitch, "I don't think professor bitch can come, some of you go inside, unlock the V.I.P. Door and let the others in."

Then everyone turned their heads to Jellal. He looked at his clothes, "what?"

~~~

He tripped over his dress but caught his balance. "Why do I have to wear a dress!?" Jellal wined, "and the makeup!?"

"You're the one who looks most like a girl out of us, stop wining!" Natsu put his hands behind his head.

Suddenly a boy walked up to them, "hello there, lady." He smiled, "papa wants to buy you some drinks."

Jellal blushed. He turned his head to look at Natsu, Gray, and Gajeel. Gray shrugged, "we're trying to look natural, just go with the guy!"

Gajeel pushed Jellal with the other guy, "you'll pay, I'll make sure Erza gets revenge for me!" Jellal groaned. They walked to the bar and sat down.

"So, what's your name?" He grinned, "I'm Jet."

"I-I'm Angelica?" Jellal said, trying to come up with a name off the top of his mind.

"Nice to meet ya." He took out a cigarette and lit it up. He puffed out a cloud of smoke. Jellal grabbed it out of his hand.

"You shouldn't smoke." He threw it on the ground and stomped on it.

"Ugh, whatever." He walked to the bar and ordered alcohol he walked back to the table and handed Jellal his drink.

Jellal pushed it away a little, "I don't drink."

"Oh, come on, just today!" He folded his arms, "why won't you cooperate?"

"Drinking is not good for you especially at your age." Jellal said. He was much older and taller then Jet, "you shouldn't do this to yourself-"

"You don't understand! You're a girl, you just have to wear makeup and a dress and boys are all over ya! We have to actually look and be cool. And you don't know what's happening to me behind this face. Pain is happening." He took a sip.

"I do understand. But, you're not a girl, you don't understand our pain ether. Plus, you shouldn't drink or smoke your pain away, you need to chase them away." Jellal explained. He saw Gajeel run to him.

"Come on, we've found it!" Gajeel yelled.

"I'm sorry, I gotta go." Jellal began running after Gajeel.

Aw come on, man, Jet thought, you're letting her slip away! He ran after them. The door to the V.I.P. room was big and decorated with gems. Guarding the door was a big tall man with brown eyes, black hair, and pale skin.

"Hey, Angelica!" Jet called. Jellal turned around and spotted him.

Gajeel laughed, "Angelica? That's the best you can do!?"

They can't escape my awesome dance moves! He began dancing weirdly. He accidentally elbowed a man and dropped his drink all over his suit, "What the fuck man!?" The guy yelled, "this suit costs more than your life!" He grabbed Jet by the collar and pulled him up.

"I-I'm sorry, sir! My father has the money to back it up, I promise!" Jet cried. Natsu walked to the guy and punched him. Gray jumped on top of him, knocking him out. Jet fell on the ground and looked at them in surprise.

"Excuse me," Jellal began, "this guy had to many drinks." The guard nodded, picked him up, and left. They unlocked the door. "Listen," Jellal walked to him, "from now on, face your challenges head on." He walked into the room. Gray called professor bitch, Makorov, and Gildarts.

Jet looked at his hands, a couple minuets is all it took... "IM IN LOVE!" He jumped.