12-Vacation [7]

Third person P.O.V.
She held up her hand, "call your friends and go home or face the punishment," magic energy began to form around her.

Natsu held up his hand, "before we fight, please answer me some questions." He frowned.

She rolled her eyes, "fine. What do you wanna know before I end your life." Professor bitch leaned on the wall, holding her stomach and coughing blood, "looks like I won't have to touch her, she'll be dead soon!"

"How do you make magic? Who are you? And how do you have it?" Natsu put his hand down and spoke in a serious tone, "answer and I won't go to extremes."

"Ugh. I am Wendy Marvel, daughter of Grandeeny, the sky dragon slayer. I cannot tell you how I have my magic, it's very personal. But I can tell you about dragon slayer magic. Thousands of years ago, dragons ruled the world. Some would eat or kill humans and others would keep them as a family member. This caused war until a powerful dragon by the name of Eileen Barlson created dragon slayer magic. That's what I have." She held out her hand, "Now prepare to die!"

"Wait!" He yelled, "do you know a dragon named-"

"Sky DRAGON ROAR!" She yelled. Heavy wind blew, throwing Natsu into the wall. He held out his gun and shot at her as he circled her. She blew them back towards him but he dodged, "how does it feel to dodge your own attack?" She laughed.

He ran to her but she created a barrier around herself, "SKY DRAGON CRUSHING CLAWS!" Sharp wind blew. It hit Natsu and scratched him up, "wow, a teenager is beating up an adult."

"Please, listen-" before Natsu could finish, she punched him. He grabbed her hand, "when a adult tells you to listen, you do so." He frowned.

"We're in the middle of a fight, or did you forget?" She kicked his stomach. He threw her at the wall. He ran to her and kicked her into another wall. She got up, "SKY DRAGON WING ATTACK!" he dodged it and slapped her hard.

She got up and held out her hand, "SHATTERING LIGHT, SCATTERED SKY!" She screamed. Wind formed around them.

Natsu began to turn red, "listen!" He held his hand up. She kicked him, "I will hurt you!" She attacked again. Suddenly, the ground began to shake. She stopped and stared at him as fire formed behind him,

 She stopped and stared at him as fire formed behind him,

"ENOUGH!" He yelled.

She stopped in fear and stared at him, "no way..." He stopped and stared down at her. She fell on her knees and jell her her down, "I-I'm s-sorry, sir... Please don't hurt me!" Her voice cracked.

"I'm not gonna hurts ya," Natsu held out his hand to help her up. She took it and stood up, "do you know of a dragon named Igneel?"

"Yes, of course." She said quickly.

"He's my foster parent as well. He took care of me but I don't remember him ever giving me magic, so where did you get yours from?" He asked. She looked up at him in confusion.