13-Heading back home

There was no space in the bus for the thunder region so Gildarts drove them home. As the others packed their stuff in the trunk, they spotted Wendy doesn't have anything in her suitcase. Gajeel walked up to her, "are you not taking any clothes?" He pointed with his thumb at the trunk of the bus, "there's nothing in your suitcase."

"I shouldn't go back now. My boss, the one you were gonna fight at the top, would probably find out what I'm doing and would hold me captive," she explained, "I though, you know, you guys have some extra clothes there?"

"Oh, we have plenty for you!" Makorov smiled, "you can probably fit into Levy's clothes and we can have professor Vich buy you some stuff. Are you in need of anything right now?"

"If it's not to much to ask, I'd like to change." She added, "If we don't have time, it's okay!"

"We have plenty! Levy!" Master called, "Levy, can Wendy borrow your clothes?" He asked. Levy walked to him and smiled.

"Of course she can." She handed her black leggings, and a pink sweater, "just in case you're cold. Honestly, it's never cold in Fiore but look at the weather!" The weather was dry as rain sprinkled down, "this is surprising."

"Thank you, ma'am, I'll pay you back!" She bowed her head.

Levy shook her head, "you can keep 'em. I have many clothes that fit me but I don't use too often, I'll give them to you if you'd like."

"That would be nice, thank you!" Wendy began walking back to the bus.

"Wendy," master stopped her, "what team would you like to be on? Team Fairy or Thunder Region?" He asked.

She shrugged and looked at Gajeel, "what team are you on, Gajeel?" She asked.

"Team Fairy." He said.

"Is Natsu in team Gairy too?" Gajeel nodded. Wendy smiled, "I guess I'll be on team Fairy then."

"Alright," Makorov began walking back to the bus.

Gajeel walked to Wendy, "I'll tell you everything you need to know about teams and the members of our team when we get inside."

~~~

"The red head is Erza Scarlet. Don't mess with her, she's really scary!" Gajeel explained, "the blonde one is Lucy Heartfilla, shes very girly and nice. That's Gray Fullbuster, he has a major habit of stripping! Juvia Lockser, she's obsessed with Gray and thinks everyone is her love rival. Be careful around her. That's Jellal Frenandes, he's most craziest, meanest, weirdest, and most annoying one out of us!"

"Crazy, mean, weird, annoying. Understood." She wrote it down in a note book, "what about you, professor vich, Gildarts, Natsu, and Makorov?"

"Makorov is a pervert, we call professor Vich professor bitch because she can be a real bitch, don't mess with Gildarts, I'm awesome, kind, and super strong, and Natsu is an idiot."

"IM RIGHT HERE!" Natsu yelled.

Gajeel laughed, "Wow, I barley even noticed yah."

"So what's that face called?" Lucy asked

"I have no idea," Gray said.

"I'm embarrassed?" Jellal suggested.

"Disappointment?" Erza said.

"Or just plain stupid." Professor bitch laughed.

"Shut up, bitch!" Natsu yelled at her, "I'm just shocked!"

"Go to jail, Erza!" Jellal laughed at Erza. They played Monopoly and Erza landed on the "go to jail" land.

She gently punched his face, causing him to fly into the wall, "be quiet." She ordered.

Juvia rolled the dice, moved nine spaces, and bought another house. The next round, she can buy a hotel.

"Gray," Lucy started, "roll the dice!"

"Oh, sorry." He rolled, "eight." He moved the penguin eight spaces. Erza had the dinosaur, Jellal had the car, and Lucy had the cat.

He landed on Lucy's land that has two hotels, "YES!" She squealed. Gray groaned, "first of all, one hotel is 1,050 dollars, do you have enough for one?"

"Nope," he handed her all his money, "I'm out, just great!"

"Can't believe you got your ass handed to ya by a cheerleader!" Natsu laughed.

"IM NOT A CHEERLEADER!" Lucy screamed.

Gray got up and smacked Natsu, "wanna go!?" Natsu yelled.

"Let's do this!" He threw his shirt on the ground.

Juvia began to blush, "GRAY, I DIDN'T KNOW WE WERE DOING IT RIGHT HERE! IM NOT READY, LETS TAKE IT SLOW!" Her heart began pounding fast.

"Can you handle your insanity for a second?" He asked her. Him and Natsu began fighting.

"Go, my hunky Prince, I'll always be on your side!" Juvia cried, "I love you!"

Gray punched Natsu onto the table, mocking the monopoly over. Erza clenched her fake money harder. "Guys," Lucy looked at her. "Guys, I think Erza is gonna blow." Erza began shaking.

They all backed away from the two as Natsu rubbed his head and sat up. Erza stood up and looked down at him, "Natsu," she frowned, her voice trembling with anger.

Natsu screamed like a girl as he tried to run away. She grabbed Gray and Natsu and made them stand on their knees. She held out a knife, "get ready to die." She said. Everyone began screaming and panicking.

"If Gray must die," Juvia took off her coat and fell to her knees, "then I shall die beside him."

"Juvia, stay out of this!" Erza ordered, "and, Gray, put your clothes on!"

Gray looked down at his naked body's and shrieked. "HOW DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN!?" He yelled.

"It doesn't matter," Natsu began to cry, "we're so dead!"