4-cops and robbers

Erza's P.O.V.
We have been here for a week now. I have made friends with everyone surprisingly. Today, Gildarts will be helping us get faster. Master Makorov and professor bitch will be helping as well.

"Alright listen up," Gildarts zipped up his shoes, "the game works like this, you will have 30 seconds to spread out in the forest. When the thirty second are over, I will come looking for you. If I tag you, you're out. But if your teammate manages to get passed Makorov and tag you, you're back in the game. We have thirty minutes to catch you."

"So we're playing cops and robbers?" Natsu jumped, "I'm fired up now!"

"I don't wanna do this!" Lucy whined.

"Excuse me, sir?" Mira started, "will professor bitch be in this?"

"Yes, she will. She will also try to tag you." He put a black glove on. It had red paint on it.

"It's not gonna be a problem getting past her. With those jugs she carries, she'll be so slow!" Gajeel laughed.

"You're such a pervert!" Lisanna laughed.

"Now, spread out, children." Makorov ordered.

I got up and ran as deep into the forest as I can. I took a right turn, a left turn, and a right turn. I'm not gonna get found!

"How many seconds left?" Gildarts asked. Him and master where on to of a hill. There is a circle around them and inside the circle it says out. In the middle of the hill, there was a red flag.

Master was wearing a cop uniform and holding a taser, "Lemme check that for ya'll." He said with a southern accent.

"This isn't role play, you know." Gildarts said in disappointment.

"Ya'll got ten seconds left. Better make it worth your while." He swung the taser in the air, "and don't think I'll let you get out!"

"Bitch, go." Gildarts ordered.

"When I need a grown up who calls me bitch like the student and bosses me around, you'll be the first person I come to." She folded her arms.

"Just go." He frowned.

"Ugh," she yelled, "alright, kids, here I come!"

She ran down from the hill. She was pretty fast. I kept running around, away from the spot.

Third person P.O.V.
Gray began walking slowly and was on guard. He heard foot steps behind him and quickly kicked whatever it was. "OW, MAN!" Natsu whined, "WHAT THE FUCK!?"

"Maybe you shouldn't scare me next time!" Gray yelled, "it's your fault!"

"Like hell it is!!" He groaned.

"Don't let your guard down, boys." Vich hung from a tree. She jumped down and tagged them, "out!"

"Now look what you've done!" Natsu head butted Gray.

"Me!? You wouldn't shut up!" Gray snapped.

"Guess I better get going." Gildarts sprinted into the forest.

Laxus heard his footsteps and ran towards the hill. He walked to the side and hid in the bush. He waved his hands in the air, trying to get Natsu and Gray's attention. Gray spotted him, "Laxus!" He looked at Makorov, "I'll make a trade with you if you let him bust us out."

"Oh, yeah, what is it?" He folded his arms. Gray handed him a bikini girl magazine. "Alright fine, I saw nothing."He took it.

Laxus ran to them and tagged them in, "Gray," he said as they ran away, "where the heck did you get those from?"

"You tolled me your grandpa is a pervert so I bought them just in case!" Gray smirked, "I have more where that came from."

"YOU IDIOT!" Bitch yelled on the phone, "why did you let them out!?"

"I COULDN'T CONTAIN MYSELF!" He blushed, "but like damn these are huge!"

"YOU ARE SUCH A PERVERT!" Lucy yelled. She heard everything they talked about.

"You shouldn't have yelled, Lucy. Cause now I've found you." Gildarts tagged her.

"Aw, man." She walked slowly to the hill.

"Hey, Mira." Vich smiled.

"Wait, where did you come from!?" She yelled. She began running but Vich caught up and tagged her.

"Great," she sighed.

Erza spotted them and ran to the hill. Master was still occupied by the magazine. She tagged them in and quickly ran away. "Thanks, Erza!" Mira smiled.

"No problem," She smiled back, "now, Lucy, I would hide if I where you."

"WHAT!?" She put her arms around her chest, " you too!!??"

"Pfftt, nah. I'm just saying." She shrugged.

"Ugh," Lucy groaned.

"Lisanna, Elfman, and Laxus! Out!" Bitch called from a little far away from the girls.

"Oh, God." Mira said, "I'm just gonna go this way and try to break them free."

"Master," Lisanna began to fake cry, "please, let us go! I-I was never a winner anyway... I don't have a chance. It's a waste of your time. I'm sorry!"

"Go," Makorov said. His voice calm and smooth. A tear went down his face, "I saw nothing. Don't tell Gildarts or professor bitch."

Jellal walked to the hill along with Gajeel and Mira Jane. A couple of minuets later, everyone was caught. Ether by being found or trying to bust someone out.

"Good game," professor bitch said, panting and sweating, "I'm gonna feel that in the morning."

"You children did splendidly." Gildarts spoke, "and for that, we may send you on your first mission."

"Really!?" Juvia said excitedly, "where would we go?"

"A place for a real man!" Elfman flexed.

"Stop that." Freed frowned.

Mira leaned on Laxus, "I'm so out of breath right now."

"Same here." Laxus laughed.

Cana stood up, "so what now?"

Bacchus folded his legs, "I guess we're gonna go back inside and have professor bitch teach us."

"YOU WANT BITCH, ILL GIVE YOU BITCH!" She yelled.

"I have a little surprise for you, children. Come inside." Master opened the door and walked in.

~~~

"We have come up with a plan. Check your phones, we have made an installment. A robot girl will be there. She will search everything up for you. Very smart and useful in battle." He took Jellal's phone, "now, Sena, come out." A girl with short pink hair, light brown eyes, and pale skin popped up on screen. She had medium sized chest, wasn't very tall. "Team Fairy and Thunder Region, this is Sena."

"It's nice to meet you." She smiled. She had a full body like a normal human. She was also wearing a School uniform.

"She is your assistant. She is on all your phones and will help when needed." Gildarts said.

"I hope I will be of help," she blushed, "I actually know all of you so you don't have to introduce yourself."

"That's cool," Bacchus smiled.

"Also, I have another plan, just for you kids to work extra hard," Makorov smirked.

"What is it now?" Lucy whined.

"Whoever can knock me out, gets one million jewel." He said.

Everyone's eyes widened, "NO WAY!" Natsu and Gray exclaimed.