7-vacation [2]

Third person P.O.V.
Akane was enormous. It had roleercosters, hotels, buffets, a privet beach, a club, a V.I.P. beach, pools, and many more. Erza was completely stunned by the place.

"Let's check in at the desk." Makorov began walking to the hotel.

It was big, tall, and elegant. When the doors opened, they were hit with cold air. The whole place was decorated with Christmas decorations. Christmas trees, reefs, giant snow globes, lights, and more. They walked thru the casino and to the elevator. Master pressed button number 2.

~~~

Natsu and Gray threw their bags on the floor when we got into our room. The girls share one side, the grown up share another, and the boys share another. When you walked in, there was a short hallway. There were two bathrooms, one on each sides and and three bedrooms, one on the right, one on the left, and one in the middle.

"Wow," Lucy opened the door to the girls room. Juvia, Erza, And Lucy walked in.

There are three beds lined up together. A little space is left in between for a beside table. The floor was wood, the carpet was red and fluffy, the bed covers are white with red flowers at the bottom, and the pillows were red. On the left side, there was a door leading into a closet.

"Not bad," Erza put her stuff down, "I call dibs on the bed in the middle."

"I'll take the one on the right!" Juvia jumped on top of her new bed. Lucy shrugged and walked to her new bed.

~~~

After they got settled in, they went to the beach for some sun time. Erza wore a full black bikini, Lucy wore a white bikini with pink flowers, and Juvia wore a blue with white polkadots bikini with a skirt. Natsu wore fire swimming trunks, Gray wore plane dark blue swimming trunks, Gajeel wore black swimming trunks, and Jellal wore light blue swimming trunks. They have been at their privet beach for almost thirty minutes.
"Isn't it beautiful?" Erza and Jellal walked along the shoreline.

"Sure is," he smiled, "looks like Natsu wants to talk to ya."

Natsu approached Erza with a scared grin on his face, "uh, Gray... Um, well, he, dared me to do this!" He pushed Erza into the water.

"OH MY GOD, DUDE, DO YOU WANNA DIE!?" Jellal, Lucy, Gray, Gajeel, Juvia, and Makorov yelled.

"You'd better run," she got up slowly and moved her hair out of her face. She slowly pulled out a knife from behind her.

"WHERE DID YOU GET THE KNIFE FROM!?" Natsu and Jellal exclaimed.

"A good assassin always has a knife just in case." Gildarts said. He was wearing white swim trunks. He had a eight pack.

Erza sliced at Natsu but he managed to dodged and run away, "Why did you think I would let you leave here alive after that!?" She yelled after him.

"Where are all the hot guys?" Professor bitch walked out. She wore a black bikini bra with a pink flower on the right. It had laces, connecting to the underwear which also had a pink flower on the right.

"There aren't any, this is a privet beach." Gildarts rolled his eyes.

Gajeel splashed Lucy and Levy, "you're slow, man."

"Come on," Karen put her arms around Gildart's neck and pocked his face, "let's ditch the brats, you've got a hottie standing right in front of you!"

He frowned, "I'm okay, thanks."

"You're no fun," she backed away, "whatever."

Makorov jumped into the water, "You can't catch me, Jellal!" He ran around. Jellal pulled out the gun and shot again but missed. Juvia went under water and sliced master with her knife but he dodged and jumped out, "if you wanna catch me, you have to be quicker, you're very slow." Natsu tackled him from behind. He grabbed his neck and jumped up.