11-Vacation [6]

Jellal's P.O.V.
Sena was right, there was a door 3 at the end of the hallway. We walked to the door and slowly turned the door knob. We found ourselves in a big theater. Makorov ordered us to hide behind the chairs. I looked at my phone where Sena was going thru calculations, "someone will walk in." She frowned.

A man with crossed eyes walked in from behind he stage. He had black hair, red eyes, pale skin, wearing a suit and holding a gun. He licked the side, "I know, there are people here, huh?" He laughed as he licked it again, "I'll get them." Gray peaked through the space in between the chairs. He aimed and shot but missed. The guy laughed, "too bad, now I know where you are."

Makorov looked at us, "wait here." He ran to the end of the row. They guy shot but we dodged. He kept shooting and almost got me but Gildarts grabbed my wrist and pulled me away before he can, "Gray, go three seats to the left." He ordered, "Jellal, Gajeel, go eight chairs right or left, pick one." I got up and ran left and Gajeel ran right, "Natsu, go to the next row and go seven chairs down. Gildarts, Karen, fallow Natsu. Laxus, jump to the next row. Mira Jane, Bacchus, go to the next row and run five chairs to the right. Keep going back and forth!" He yelled.

"You're trying to shuffle them up, huh?" He frowned, "to bad I know where you are!" He shot the gun but master dodged.

"It's no use, you can never touch me. Neither can you touch Gildarts, Karen, or the students." He smiled.

"I can remember many things ya know. I remembered their names, I know where they are!"

"Salamander, turn right and run three rows down. Mystogan and demon run eight rows to the left. Ivre, run thirty chairs to the right. black steel and Magnifique, both run seven seats to the right. Ice king and destruction, run twenty eight seats to the left. Has a habit of stripping, turn right and run six chairs down. Flipped the table this morning run to ice king. The cruel man with wasabi, run seventeen seats to the right. The guy who hated mint chocolate chip ice cream but then tried it and loved it, run to the next row!" Laxus rolled his eyes and got up. "The two girls, run to the middle. Cana's boyfriend, run twenty to the right, Erza thinks he is annoying run to the next row." I laughed and began to run there. "He makes fun of Levy because she's tiny, run to Mystogan."

"What are you doing!?" He yelled, "stop!" Suddenly, Laxus ran to him and punched him down. Mira Jane attacked and kicked him into the wall. He got up and pushed Laxus off the stage. Mira punched him in the face as he kicked her stomach. Laxus grabbed his collar and threw him off the stage.

Gildarts punched his head, making a hole under him, "let's move on." He limped slowly to the door. Professor bitch walked to him, opened the door, put his arm around her her neck, and helped him to the next place. They found themselves in a hallway with five different splits.

"I can't believe I missed." Gray whispered, "I'm such a failure, you might as well give it to someone else."

"Now, now, child, you're no professional, it's fine if you didn't get it right away. It's not gonna be that easy. Stop beating your self up," Makorov took his phone out of his pocket, "Sena, where to next?"

Sena came up on the screen. She began coughing, "sir," she coughed, "they poisoned me!"

"What!?" Natsu jumped, "but how!?"

"The man that you need to beat controls the system, he poisoned me-" all of a sudden, the phone turned off.

"No, Sena!" Gajeel said, "how do we know where to go?"

"I guess we'll have to split up." Gildarts said.

"It'd be unsafe to send them unsupervised. We should stay together." Professor bitch suggested.

"I have faith in them. But what you say might be true, I will split you into groups of two." Makorov said thinking, "Natsu and Karen, Gajeel and Jellal, Bacchus and Gildarts, Laxus and Mira Jane, and I will go with Gray." He ordered, "keep in mind, I picked these at random."

"yes, sir." Gray said, "let's get moving."

"Yeah, let's go, professor bitch." Natsu began walking in to the hallway in the middle. Professor bitch let go of Gildarts and followed Natsu.

~~~

Natsu's P.O.V.
I walked down the hallway with professor bitch, keeping my guard up. I defiantly felt safe, being with a professional assassin and stuff. I heard couching echo in the hallway and looked around, "sorry," professor bitch held her stomach, "that was me."

I stopped, "Oh, are you infected?" I asked in concern.

She shrugged, "I'm guessing that's the case since I was around Gildarts for a long time." I began walking again.

"You'll be fine, professor bitch." I walked down the hallway. She rolled her eyes and followed me.

We reached a dead end but still found nothing, "is this hallway empty?" She laughed, "why would they need something like this?"

"To keep people like you out!" A little girl with brown eyes and dark blue hair walked out of the shadows, "when you beat me, you can move on. Call me the maiden of the sky."

"So, we beat you, we can leave this ratchet place?" Natsu asked, "I'm not one to go easy on little kids, ya know. This'll be a breeze."

"Don't think it's gonna be so easy. I have powers of my own you know." She laughed, "I have sky dragon magic."

DUN...DUN...DUUUNNNN....

to be continued...