20-Rescuing Magnolia [2] (the end?)

Lucy's P.O.V.
We walked after Bisca and Auska as they showed us around, "this is where we live," she pointed at a bakery. She opened the door and went inside, "please, come inside." She tolled us.

We walked in and looked around. It was a two floor wooden bakery. There was a sitting room with ripped up black sofas, and a broken coffee table in the middle. The sitting room was open to the kitchen. There wasn't many things, pretty disappointing for a bakery. Auska ran upstairs.

We sat down on the cold sofas as she brought us tea. She handed us a cup and sat down. I placed the cup on the coffee table, "so, what happened here?"

She sighed and placed the tea on the coffee table, "our town was like this many, many years ago. Until one day, a girl, named Mavis, and her friends rescued this town. They made a guild here." She picked up the cup and took a sip, "a couple of years ago, the third master of the guild that Mavis made disbanded the it. Ever since him and his guild split up, dark guilds began coming back. I would know because I was a part of that guild." She placed it back on the coffee table, "I work at this guild because I need money for Auska and me."

Gray folded his arms in his lap, "what was the guild called?"

She smiled and blushed, "It was an amazing guild. It was called Fairy Tail."

~~~

Erza's P.O.V.
We ran outside in look of the others, "Natsu!" I called, "Gray, Lucy!"

"It's no use, we can't find them!" Levy groaned, "my feet are killing me-" Gajeel picked her up and made her sit on his shoulder. He began running again, "Gajeel, what was that!?" She blushed.

He rolled his eyes, "you said your feet are killing you, I thought I should help."

"I finally found you!" Gildarts walked up to them from behind.

Mira Jane fell on the ground. He put her hand over her heart, "Gildarts, you scared me!"

"I'm sorry," he walked to us. We stopped and stared at him, "I might have an idea of where they might be. I saw them walking off with a mother and daughter-"

"Erza, Laxus, Jellal, Mira, Levy, Gajeel, Gildarts!" Wendy called.

I looked to the right and began running after her voice, "this way!" I called back to my friends.

They ran after me.

~~~

"That's messed up." Laxus took a sip of tea, "why would any one disband a guild that is number one?"

"I'm sorry, that's not what guilds are for," Bisca smiled, "guilds are where you can harness your feelings and make your magic more powerful. It's where people without a home can come. It's where people can make a new family. That's a guild."

"Well said." Gildarts smiled.

"But I don't understand," I began, "why would they disband the guild anyway? And what was the masters name?"

"He visited a couple of weeks ago," Bisca looked up at us, "he said he's renewing the guild and making it here, in Magnolia again."

"That's why Makorov wanted us to remove this evil guild!" Jellal laughed, "we've got it covered. Tomorrow, we'll attack."

Bisca gasped, "Makorov..."

"Hey, Erza, what's with that weird getup you've got there?" Natsu and Gray asked.

"I think it's pretty!" Lucy and Wendy exclaimed. Lucy laughed, "it's almost like it's made for her."

"Makorov," A tear ran down Bisca's cheek, "he's your master? He's the one who disbanded Fairy Tail." When she said that, my heart stopped, "he's the third master of Fairy Tail."