8-Vacation [3]

Third P.O.V.
As they woke up, one by one, they began getting ready to go to breakfast. They opened the door and walked to the first floor. There were many places to eat in the hotel so they picked a buffet and sat down. They placed their bags at the table and gathered their food.

"This is not bad." Juvia smiled. She dug her fork into the pancakes and took a bite. Erza raised an eye brow at the food. She gasped and smacked it out of her hand.

"Erza!?" Gildarts jumped, "what was that?"

"Erza!" Lucy jumped. Erza stood up.

"I'm sorry, but did you see that?" She picked up the food and showed them a needle hidden in it, "some one was trying to hurt us."

"Oh my!" Professor bitch pushed her food away, "I just lost my appetite."

"Who would do that?" Gray asked, "and to Juvia?"

"Let's get a move on," master stood up, "leave the food alone, we'll go eat somewhere else."

As they walked out, Jellal looked behind him at a man who was smirking at them. He slowly turned his head away and continued walking out. They walked out of the hotel and walked outside.

~~~

At dinner time, the group had dinner near the beach. It was an open space with the view of the beach. Professor bitch wore a dark red dress with a cut from her waist down. It showed her cleavage and she wore red heels. Erza wore a black dress with purple flowers on the side, she also wore white heels and her hair in a messy bun. Lucy wore a long pink dress with a cut from the top of her leg and all the way down.juvia wore a short blue dress with ruffles. It had white hearts at the bottom, she wore white heels, and her hair curled. Levy wore a short blue dress with layers at the bottom, black shoes, and her hair let down.

The boys wore black or white tuxedos. "Not bad," Gajeel laughed, "this is relaxing."

"Yeah, this is the life!" Natsu took a sip of water. Ever since the morning, Jellal and Erza have been on high alert.

"I have to admit," Levy smiled, "professor bitch, you look nice."

"Thank you," she smirked.

"Erza, Jellal, let loose a little!" Lucy laughed.

The waiter walked to their table, "can I take your order?" He had brown hair, pale skin, and green eyes.

"What do you guys want?" Gildarts asked.

"Me and Lucy decided on the chicken Alfredo." Juvia said. The waiter wrote her order down.

"Me and Erza will share the spaghetti." Gray said. The waiter wrote that down as well.

"I'll take the spicy chicken please." Jellal said. The waiter wrote that down also.

"I just wanna a salad." Professor bitch said, "I'm on a diet."

"Me and Gildarts will share the chicken Alfredo." Mokorov said.

"I'll take your chicken sandwiches." Levy said.

Gajeel smiled, "me too."

"Same here. I also want steak, rice, and chicken." Natsu smiled.

"The teens will get tropical juice and the adults get wine." Gildarts ordered.

He nodded. Before he left, he handed Juvia a note, "please, keep this." He smiled.

Juvia nodded, "okay, sir." She took it out of his hand and put it in her pocket.

~~~

They placed the food down onto the table and left. They also put the drinks down. They ate and chatted for a long time. Natsu ate all his food and had a bunch more, Erza kept choking on her food because Jellal made her laugh, Lucy was trying to land hits on Mokorov, Gray and Gajeel fought, Gildarts and professor bitch watched over them as they ate, Levy would tell them to be quiet and tell Lucy to put the knife away, and Juvia opened the note. She looked inside. It said, "When your friends get sick, come here..." At the bottom of the small, ripped up paper was an address.

She shrugged and put it in her pocket. Suddenly, Erza's face turned red, "h-hey, Jellal, can I lean on yah?" She asked.

"What-?" Before he could finish, she fell sideways on the floor, "Erza!"

Lucy stopped and fell backwards, Levy began coughing blood, and Juvia felt lightheaded. "What's happening!?" Professor bitch yelled.

"Juvia is really warm!" Gray put his hand on her head. She fell off her chair.

"Call the hospital!" Gildarts ordered.

"Someone has poisoned them." Makorov frowned, "someone did this to the children. How dare they."

The medics quickly arrived after some time. They put the girls on white mattresses as they treated them, "will they be okay?" Natsu asked the doctor.

He took a deep breath, "I have no idea. The poison is spreading fast, they might die."

Natsu looked at Lucy and sighed, "what do we need to do?"

"You need an antidote." The nurse said.

Juvia slowly held her hand up, "Natsu," she coughed, "the waiter, he gave me this."

Natsu walked to her and took the note. Her read it and frowned, "he poisoned you? He'll pay." He walked to Mokorov and handed him the note. He tolled him what Juvia said and that he thinks the antidote is at that location.

"Looks promising." He said, "Gildarts, Karen, Natsu, Gray, Gajeel, and Jellal, follow me. We'll find the antidote."

The address looked familiar. Makorov looked up at the beach and at the land, "weird," he looked to the right where he saw a big hotel. It had the same address as the paper said.

~~~

The hotel was on top of a big rock. They had to climb it because they couldn't go thru security. Professor bitch held on to Gildarts as they climbed to the top, "how come I wasn't poisoned?" She asked.

"No idea," Gildarts rolled his eyes, "I would rather you be poisoned."

"OH, SHUT UP!" She yelled.

When they where at the top, Natsu grabbed a small rock and threw it at the window, shattering it into pieces. They climbed the side of the building to the inside. They found themselves in the middle of a hallway. There was a room to turn right or to go straight. Natsu peaked at the room on the right and found many men. It was a big, round room with a piano in the middle and a chandelier. In the middle, stairs with red carpet stood. They needed to go upstairs.

"What do we do?" Gajeel asked, "we can't get caught."

"Did you hear that!?" One of them turned to look at the door.

"Great, look what you've done!" Natsu whisper-yelled.

Gajeel punched him, "be quiet."

"Go check where that came from!" A guy pointed at the door.