16-The First Job

Erza's P.O.V.
I wore my armor. I always wear it, my real mother gave it to me. She said its special and to wear it when I was older. I brushed my hair, washed my face, brushed my teeth, wore my boots and walked out. Tonight, I am going on a date with Jellal Frenandes. I guess I can let loose for a little, but only this once.

I walked into master Mokorov's class. I took my seat as everyone else sat down. On our desk was a paper. I picked it up and looked at it.

"The New Schedule
7:00 wake up
7:20 Makorov's class
8:30 professor Vich's class
9:30 break
9:30 Gildarts' class
10:00 Lunch
10:29 continue Gildarts' class
For the rest of the day, you may go on jobs or train!"

I shrugged and put them down. Those are some weird times. Makorov walked in and began to teach chemistry and poison making. I sighed and waited.

Time skip: 10:30

I panted as I walked to my room. Gildarts made us do some major running.

~~~
He began running in place, "if you don't keep up, I'll make you do eight miles of running. If you're really behind, I'll make you do more." The field was almost as big as the whole building placed flat on the ground.

"WHAT!?" Everyone screamed.
~~~

I turned the door knob with my sweaty palm. I entered my room and quickly ran to my bathroom. I took off my chest plate, my shoulder pads, my gloves, my skirt, my shirt, my boots, and finally my golden necklace. Something my mother sent to me in the mail during break time. I took off my bra and underwear then entered the shower. I turned the water on and stood there, letting the hot water wash all of the dirt off of my body. I grabbed the shampoo, squeezed some onto my hand, and began messaging my scalp.

Gray's P.O.V.
"She'll probably kill us," I tolled Natsu, my cheeks red.

"I know," he reasoned, "but Lucy, and Juvia are taking a shower. And well, Wendy is pretty young."

"Why don't we call on Mira Jane or Cana?" I asked.

"Who cares?" He turned the door knob of Erza's bathroom. Suddenly, a shampoo bottle flew across the bathroom and hit him in the face. He fell backwards, "what the fuck, Erza?"

"Don't you know how to give me privacy!?" She yelled. She was wearing a towel in the shower. Her hair was filled with bubbles, "I heard your voices, next time be more quiet! Hell, don't even come!"

"Sorry," I stepped over Natsu and into her steamy bathroom, "We were gonna tell you something before you left, us and the rest of team Fairy Tail are going on a job, wanna come? Lucy, Juvia, Wendy, and Gajeel are already coming."

"Sure," she grabbed her luffa and threw it at me. I quickly picked Natsu up and put him in front of me as a shield.

The luffa hit his face, making a buries on his forehead. "Is your luffa made of rocks!?"

"Maybe," she held up her fist, "now leave before I come out there and give you brain damage!"

"Sorry, ma'am!" We chorused.

~~~

Third person P.O.V.
"So," Gajeel asked, "what's the job anyway? You just asked us if we wanted to go, you never tolled us the job."