2-code names

I slowly twisted the door knob open and walked in. A salmon haired boy was sitting next to a blonde girl with big boobs up front. Behind him, a tall guy with a beer in his hand sat next to a shirtless boy with black hair. And behind them, a boy with dark blue hair and a red marking on his eye was sitting next to an empty seat. The only person I recognized is my friend Mira Jane sitting next to a big bulky blonde guy and a guy with pointy hair and many piercings. They sat in front of a girl with curly blue hair and a girl with a bottle of booze, only wearing a bra and shorts.

I walked to the empty seat and sat down. The guys smiled at me, "hey, we've met at the store."

"Uh, yeah." I put on a fake smile, "I'm Erza Scarlet."

He held out his hand to shake mine, "I'm Jellal Fernandes, it's nice to meet you."

"Thank you," I took it.

A tall woman walked into the room and stood behind the stand. She had big blue eyes, blonde hair, big boobs, tan skin, a skinny stomach, hips, a big butt. She was wearing a short brown skirt, a black spaghetti strap tank top under her brown office jacket. She had black heels on which made her look even taller, "good morning, I am professor Vich. When being assassins, you need to work on five important things, communication, acting, strength, confidence, and cleverness. You also need to know how to handle weapons and potions."

Makorov walked in, along with a tall man with brown hair. "This is Gildarts." Makorov pointed at him, "he's your P.E. teacher. He will help with strength in battle and how to handle weapons. I will help with confidence and cleverness and how to creat potions. While professor Vich will help with communication and acting." He explained.

"Why not make sure that everyone is here first?" Gildarts pulled out a paper from inside his pocket, "Natsu Dragneel?" The salmon haired boy raised his hand. "Gray Fullbuster?" The shirtless boy raised his hand. "Lucy Heartfilla?"

"Here, sir," the girl with big boobs answered.

"Juvia Lockser?" The girl in the back with curly ocean blue hair raised her hand. "Laxus Dryer?"

"Here." Laxus said. He is Makorov's grandson.

"Jellal Fernandes?" The guy next to me raised his hand. "Erza Scarlet?" I raised my hand. "Cana Aberona?" The daughter of Gildarts raised her hand. "Gajeel Redfox?" The guy with many piercings raised his hand. "Mira Jane Staurss?" Mira raised her hand. "And finally, Bacchus Groh?"

"Here, sir!" He said. He put the drink away.

"Good, they're all here." Gildarts put the paper back into his pocket.

"We'll be going as Professor Vich starts her first lesson with you." Makorov and Gildarts walked out.

Professor Vich sat down, "the first step is to get you code names."

"Code names?" Cana laughed.

"When in an emergency, we should never say your real name. Also, code names can be used as passwords for safes and more. There are other reasons but I don't have time to explain."

She placed a projector on her desk. Near the desk, she placed a machine. It had writing at the bottom and a place to put your finger with a red spot on it. "This machine will tell you your code name, based on your personally or looks. My code name, for example, is Magnifique, meaning gorgeous in French because I was born in France. Up first, Natsu Dragneel."

He walked to the machine and pressed his finger on the red spot. The name that came up on the board was Salamander. "Lucy Heartfilla." He sat back down as Lucy got her name. "Celestial? Alright, next is Jellal Fernandes."

He walked and put his hand on the red dot. The name that came up was Mystogan. He sat back down as she called Cana next. The name that came up was Letra. "Letra means cards in Albanian. Erza, your turn." I walked up to the machine and placed my finger on the red spot. It instantly said Titania. I raised an eyebrow in confusion and sat back down. "Next is Gajeel." The name that came up for him was Black Steel. Laxus went, he got lightning bolt. Mira Jane went and she got demon. Juvia went and got Aquarius, Gray went and got Ice King. Lastly, Bacchus got Ivre, meaning drunk in French.

"Now, let's get on with our work. Oh, and always remember your code names, you'll need them." She began writing on the board, "let's get started easy. 'You're amazing in bed' is what a rich man once said to me." She placed her chalk down, "if this sentence is said without emotion or confidence, you might hardly believe the complement. I get my kills by seducing them to gain their trust then kill them. But you need to be good at communicating. You don't have to seduce them, but gain their trust like you're no harm then attack when they least expect. Also, always have a backup plan. The first plan might never work and you may get busted."

She sat down, "tomorrow, there will be a stage in the back of the room where you guys will act out plays I will give you. I will pair you up with a group how you will do a scene from a movie tomorrow. You will find your paper inside your room."

"Excuse me," Juvia stood up, "when will we have have P.E., professor bitch?"

"You will have- WHY DID YOU CALL ME BITCH?" She yelled.

Everyone in the class began to laugh, "we should really call her that." Laxus laughed.

"Yeah, Vich is too hard to remember." Mira laughed, "aye, Erza?"

"I totally agree." I laughed.

"Well, I guess professor Bitch it is." Jellal , Natsu, and Gray chuckled.

"IF YOU DON'T STOP CALLING ME BITCH, I WILL MAKE YOU WISH YOU WHERE NEVER BORN!" She yelled.

We ignored her and kept on laughing. My first day and we all already got a teacher mad at us. This is gonna be a long school year, for sure.