Chapter 86-90

Chapter 86

Ash meets Scott and

Back to Pallet Town

With the Ever Grande Conference over, Ash, Brock and Tomo knew it was time for them to leave May, Max and Hoenn and go back to Kanto. So now they were riding on a boat to get to Odale Town. "Seems a shame that our journey in Hoenn is over now," said Ash "but we had some great adventures here and we saw and captured lots of cool new pokemon". Tomo and Brock agreed with Ash. "I liked our journey too" said Max. "I thought it was great too," said May "except we had that trouble with Team Magma and Aqua". It was true Team Aqua and Magma did cause trouble for the gang during the journey. "Yeah but those villains are in jail now and they won't be causing trouble anymore" said Ash.

Soon the boat docked somewhere near Odale Town, and the gang was having one final picnic before they went their separate ways. Since Ash, Tomo and Brock were going back to Kanto, Max and May were going back to Petalburg City. "I can't wait to tell dad about what we went through during our journey and I also can't wait to show him my new pokemon" said Max. "Same here," said May "oh it seems a shame really that this journey is over. For some reason I feel like the ending of this journey came all too soon". "Tomo and I felt like that when we finished our Kanto, Orange Islands and Johto journeys and now it's the same for our Hoenn journey," said Ash "but I wouldn't fret, because there will be more new journeys to look forward to. Besides I still haven't visited the Sinnoh and Unova regions yet". "Sounds like you have made plans for your next journey then Ash" said Brock.

After finishing their picnic, it was time for Ash, Tomo and Brock to say goodbye to May and Max. May and Max thanked Ash, Tomo and Brock for everything and they set off for Petalburg City and Ash, Tomo and Brock got onto a ferry for Kanto.

Meanwhile Jessie, James and Meowth had arrived back to Kanto and they were called by Giovanni because he wanted to talk to them. "I wonder what the boss wants us for" said James. "Probably to give us a new assignment" said Jessie. "Maybe it's because we sent him that report of what happened to Team Aqua and Magma" said Meowth. They sent a report about Team Aqua and Magma to Giovanni after the two teams got arrested. "I don't know we'll just see what the boss has to say" said Jessie.

When the trio entered the office, Giovanni got down to what he wanted to say at once. "You three," he grumbled "you said in your report that Team Aqua and Magma were arrested?" "Yes sir, and it was Lance from the G-men and some trainers who took them down" answered Jessie. "Ah that G-men corporation is a real nuisance; they keep giving me trouble" said Giovanni. "What do you want Jessie, Meowth and I to do now sir?" asked James. Giovanni stared at the trio. "You three can just continue gathering up pokemon," he said at last "the Metang you sent to me were useful". The trio were pleased to hear that. "Yes sir" they said, and they left the office.

"I can't believe it," said Jessie "we came here to tell the boss what happened and we didn't get anything; no money, no pokemon nothing". "Yeah and he just wants us to go find more strong pokemon to gather up" said James. Just then the trio ran into Butch and Cassidy. "Well, well, well fancy seeing you three here" said Cassidy. "I thought you three would have been kicked out by now" said Butch. "Excuse me but we hadn't been kicked out thank you" said Jessie. "Yeah and why would we especially since we gathered a lot of pokemon from the Hoenn region" said Meowth. "Yeah we gathered a lot of Wurmples, Feebas', Surskit, Kecleons, Mighteyanas, Crawdaunts, Carvanhas and Metangs," said James "and the boss was happy with the Metangs". "Hah Cassidy got rarer pokemon than that," said Butch "we got Bagons, Slakings, Aggrons, Dusclops', Absols and we even found a lot of pokemon fossils and they had been resurrected by the lab now. The trio clinched their teeth; they hated it when Butch and Cassidy were ahead of them. "Now if you don't mind Butch and I have an assignment with Dr Namba" said Cassidy, and she and Butch left. "Grr those two get on my nerves" said Jessie, crossly. "Yeah and I wish we can just mop the floors with their faces" said James. "So anyhow where we shall go to gather more pokemon?" asked Meowth. Jessie and James thought for a moment. "Well since we are back in the Kanto region, why don't we just go around Kanto again". Jessie and James saw no reason to go against that idea so they agreed, and they left the Team Rocket headquarters at once.