Chapter 126-130

Chapter 126

The Solaceon Ruins,

The Solaceon Contest

And Dawn's friend Leona

After the trouble with Spiritomb some things happened. First up Tomo's Bidoof evolved into Bibarel, second Ash ended up catching a Zangoose; it had been hurt against a fight with a wild Seviper and Ash caught it to take it to a pokemon center and Ash kept it in the end. Ash had been nervous with Zangoose and Chimchar because of Chimchar's fear of it, but Ash's Zangoose proved to Chimchar that it wasn't bad like the Zangoose back then. In the process Chimchar overcame his fear. The last thing that happened was Brock's Nosepass evolved into a pokemon called Probopass and Ash's Magneton evolved into a pokemon called Magnezone. Ash and Brock learnt Magneton and Nosepass could only evolve when levelling up at Mt Coronet, so they trained their pokemon there and evolved them. While also at Mt Coronet, Dawn captured a Clefairy; Clefairy was so adorable Dawn didn't want to miss the chance of catching one.

Now today was another training day for Ash and Dawn; they had arrived at Solaceon Town and Ash and Dawn were training for the pokemon contest. Dawn was practicing with Smoochum and Aipom; she wanted to use them in the contest this time. Right now she had Aipom use swift and the stars circled around. Then Aipom used focus punch to hit one star that sped towards the other stars like the shooting star. All the stars broke apart into yellow particles. "Wow Dawn you have been practicing good with Aipom" said Ash. "We've been practicing some other moves too," said Dawn "I'll show you". First Aipom used hidden power and broke them apart with ice punch; since the hidden power was green being grass type it broke into green particles and the ice punch added some white particles. Next Aipom bounced and spun around while doing water pulse; it was like a ballet with water. Last of all she had Aipom use double team and used fire punch which created fiery red particles. "Fantastic work" said Brock. Then Dawn had Piplup use bubblebeam and then Aipom punched the bubbles, making them turn into blue particles. "Hey that was the move double hit" said Ash. "Really?" asked Dawn. "Yes my Dodrio knows this move and my Aipom has just learnt it too" said Ash. He had his Aipom on him and Aipom showed his double hit move. "Since both Aipoms know double hit that means they will evolve to Ambipom" said Ash. "That's correct" said the voice.

The voice came from Kenny. "Long time no see Dee-Dee". "You too Kenny" said Dawn, not letting the nickname get to her. "Oh, not getting puffed up over Dee-Dee?" asked Kenny. Dawn explained that Tomo had a Plusle and Minun and she managed to get over her fear thanks to them. "That's surprising," said Kenny "I take it you're here to enter the pokemon contest?" "Yes and this time I'm ready for it" answered Dawn. Kenny noticed Dawn's Aipom and Dawn explained that it was Ash's but she traded it with her Buizel. "Hey Ash are you entering the contest too?" asked Kenny. "Yes I am" answered Ash. Kenny said it was too. "Hey Kenny want to have a battle with me?" asked Ash. "I would like to later Ash, but I was just on my way to see Dialga and Palkia" said Kenny. "Pardon?" said Ash. The gang couldn't believe what Kenny said.

Before the gang could find out what Kenny meant about seeing Dialga and Palkia. There was trouble lurking about. Three mysterious people, wearing grey uniforms, were standing outside some ruins. One of them had blue hair and the other two had green hair. These people were members of the evil team in Sinnoh called Team Galactic. Team Rocket was nearby and saw them. "It's Team Galactic," said James "Sinnoh's evil team". "Yes like what the boss showed us" said Jessie. "What shall we do?" asked Meowth. "We do what we did in Hoenn;" said Jessie "we find out about this Team Galactic and find a way to bring them down". James and Meowth agreed. The Galactic members went into the ruins and the blue haired member sent out a Bronzer and had it use flash to light the way. "Let's follow them boys" said Jessie. "Get out a pokemon Jess," said James "those three might give us trouble". Jessie sent out her Aipom and Vespiquen and James sent out his Roserade and Carnivine. Then they started to follow the Galactic members.