Chapter 106-110

Chapter 106

Ash's Aura training

After leaving Pallet Town again, Ash and Pikachu were making their way to Rota. This time they were not going there just to visit it like last time. There were going there so that Ash could train his aura powers. Ash had no idea of what he was going to do to train his aura, but he did know that the training would be really serious. "Pikachu you and will have to be prepared for ourselves once we get there," Ash said to his starter "I mean I don't know how aura guardians trained their aura, but something tells me that the training is really hard. So we are going to have a rough time while we are in Rota". Pikachu understood and he hoped that Ash would be alright during this.

Soon they reached the town of Rota and they made their way into the pokemon center. Once they entered the pokemon center a young woman came up to Ash. "Excuse me," she said "are you Ash Ketchum?" "Yes I am" answered Ash. "Oh thank goodness," said the woman "my name is Annie and I work at the palace. I had been given instructions to bring you to the palace as soon as you arrived here". "So we're going to Cameran Palace?" asked Ash. "Yes and her majesty is waiting for you" said Annie. Ash and Pikachu couldn't believe it; they were going to Cameran Palace and see Queen Ilene again. "It's been a while since we last visited the palace" said Ash. Pikachu agreed.

So Ash and Pikachu went with Annie to the palace. Once they got there and entered the throne room they were greeted by Queen Ilene and Jenny. "It's nice to see you again Ash" said Queen Ilene. "I thank you for inviting me here your majesty" said Ash, bowing to the queen. "Ah so you are Ash" said a voice.

There was a man in the throne room with a Lucario by his side. He had black hair and blue eyes and he wore brown trousers, a black jumper a blue jacket and hat and black shoes. He also nearly looked like a reincarnation of Sir Aaron. "Are you Riley?" asked Ash. "Yes I am," said Riley "I had heard about you Ash, and Prof Oak was right about you having the power of Aura. I can feel it from you". Ash stared for a second. "Me too," he said "I feel it from you as well. I was told that aura users can sense and feel other aura users". "That is true Ash," said Riley "and I'm happy to know you know about using aura". "I must ask Riley," said Ash "training my aura won't stop me from being a pokemon trainer will it?" "Normally it takes years for someone to master their aura," said Riley "but your aura has already developed. So this training may not take a long as a year or so". Ash felt quite relieved because he didn't want to put off his journeys for a long time. Riley explained to Ash that they were going to stay at Cameron Palace to train Ash's aura. Ash and Pikachu were amazed they were going to stay in the palace; it would be living like royalty to them. Jenny told the men that she had two bedrooms ready for them, but she also warned them not to mess up the rooms and no battling either. Ash and Riley promised to be good while they stayed in the palace.

That evening Ash and Riley had dinner with Queen Ilene. The training was going to start tomorrow. "Ash, Queen Ilene told me that you have psychic powers as well as having the power of aura" said Riley. "That is true" said Ash. He explained about his ancestor Celeste and about how he discovered his psychic power at the Saffron Gym. "It was weird to me though when I first used my psychic and aura power because I never knew I had these powers until then" said Ash. "I understand Ash," said Riley "because I too didn't realize I had aura power when I was a little kid either. It was after I had grown up more that I realized my aura power. Sometimes it takes a while for people to unleash the power they had been born with". Through the rest of dinner Ash told Riley and Queen Ilene of how helpful his psychic had been to him like identifying bad people in disguises, stopping bad people from getting away and other things like that. He also told them how his aura power had helped him whenever he was lost. Riley thought that Ash had done very well with using his power.

After dinner was finished everyone went to bed. Ash and Pikachu were happy to be sleeping in a big room; it was living like royalty. "We better get a good night sleep Pikachu," said Ash "I feel we are going through a long day tomorrow".