Chapter One - Dramarama

*Nikki's POV*

"Nikki!  You need to watch this k-drama!" Alice shout running up to me with her laptop.

"No, I'm busy." I said opening a packet of chips. "Want some?"

"This drama is so sad. Why do they have to break up? I really like that guy! Why---" Tiffany say blowing her nose into a tissue paper. EWWW! GROSS! Her face is red. Looks like she have been weeping for like five whole minutes.

I shake my head before turning my attention to my own laptop. "I don't know why you guys like to torture yourself with k-drama."

"Alice, is the drama-crazy here!" Tiffany point her finger at Alice, then at me. "Meanwhile, you are watching anime. You are anime-crazy! You both are!"

"We are not!" Alice and I shouted in union. "I'm an otaku and I'm proud of it." I said calmly, looking at the screen again.

These two are my best friend Alice and Tiffany. Alice have hazel medium length hair, and emerald green eyes that sparkles. She have an alien shape face (What?! Her face is like big to small.) I think that she is so cute. Chibi. She is shorter than the both of us, that's why people mistook her as the youngest. She have a sexy and pretty side too, especially on photoshoot day.

Tiffany have black hair with pink highlights. She have big blue eyes that flow like the ocean. I'm jealous. Most of her fans is guys, handsome ones. I guess it matches her beauty. She won the beauty pageant twice in korea! Can you believe it? She is also a part time model and actress. People want her on their show! She's the tallest as she is very althetic. She's the captain of the track n field team here in Seoul.

For me... I have Short lightbrown hair and black eyes. I'm on the tom-boyish side. I wore black like most of the day. I am more like a "Girl crush" in the group. Many of the girls like to call me Oppa. Yep, most of my fans are girls. My style is simple. I have a lot of boy-friends here maybe that's why. I've won five judo competion and I'm a 2nd kyu brown belt.

Just then our manager, Ms Yoo, walk in. "Girls, as you all know we are changing our music. So the entertainment have decided to sent you all to china for 3 years. In this three years---"

"Finally free!" Tiffany interrupted throwing her hands up high.

"Yay. We are going to China." Alice smiled, closing her laptop.

A month ago, our manager have told us that we are going to change our music to chinese. So I guess it is now.

After our manager left, we packed our bags. "I'm going to miss this house here at Seoul..." Tiffany whispered, looking around.

"Yeah, but Ms Yoo said the house at china is bigger there." Alice said dragging her lime green luggage down the stairs.

I looked at them. I wanted to say Hey, at least we can be together. Living in seoul have been fun. Now it's time to move on to the next destination. I gathered my courage, "China, here I come!"

Three Days later...

We went to the airport and took a flight to china.

When we landed, Fans was waiting for us outside. Wow! I don't know we have so many fans in china! We make our way to the little black van outside the airport.

We reach our new house one hour later, I open my mouth and gasped in shock. Tiffany hold up her phone again, checking the address, her eyes wide open. Alice just smile calmly. The house look more like a mansion, it is very large probably have more than ten rooms inside. Totally bigger than the one we live in Seoul.

I looked at Ms Yoo. "So... This is all ours for the next three years?"

Ms Yoo nod and took out four keys. "Nikki, Tiffany, Alice. This is the keys to the house." she hand us our key.

She pick up the last key and open the door. Inside, the furniture is all very modern. We looked at each other for a moment and scream! A whole mansion just to ourselves?!

Just then Ms Yoo clear her throat. "Girls, you'll be attending the school here..."