THE END - A Date

*Nikki's POV*

"Have fun!" Tiffany shout as Alice wave goodbye to me.

Today is the weekend and I'm meeting Karry to watch a movie together. After that misunderstanding clear up, we've resume as normal and become closer as friends.

Yesterday, Tiffany come running into the room with two free tickets for "One punch man; the movie"...

Flashback

"What is this..." Tiffany brag into our practice room, looking at something curiously.

Alice and I walk up to her, thinking why she's so curious of the thing in her hand.

I notice the tickets frist and snatch it from her hand, eyes sparkling.

"Wow! One punch man; The movie!"

I glance at the girls with bright eyes signalling which of them would like to company me to watch it.

"Sorry, I can't so you can have the ticket." Tiffany backaway as she smile.

I look at Alice and she immediately rejected my offer too.

Feeling defeated, I call the boys. Roy said he got extra maths tuition while Jackson have dance lesson... That means that I got to call Karry? No way!

My phone rang and I answer it.

"Hey Nikki?"

Speaking of the devil.

"What do you want?"

"I heard that you have tickets for one punch man. Wondering if you-"

"No need."

"But-"

"Ummm... Fine. Whatever. Bye."

I glare at Alice who is holding her smartphone with her hand. I know she did... She call Karry to let him know I've got the ticket.

Flashback ended

I walk to the counter of the theater and saw Karry already there holding a extra large box popcorn and two coke bottles.

"Hey, you come!" He said, smiling widely.

"Of course you nuthead. I won't miss it for the world." I mumble, rolling my eyes.

He then signal me to hold the popcorns and drinks. I take it curiously and is about to say that he's not a gentleman when he pull out a blue stuff bunny from his backpack.

"Flower!" I said excited, almost throwing the food in the air.

"You still have it?" I asked as he nodded.

"Yeah... You too, have my keychain I gave to you." He smirk as he lean forward. His face near mine and I could hardly breath. I can feel my face turn red and my heartbeat fastens.

What is happening to me?

"W-what is your problem?" I headbump him causing him to rear back. He laugh.

"Looks like you didn't forget about me too. Hey, so does that means the surgery is a sucess or is it that I'm to handsome for you to even forget about me?"

"What?! Stop self complimenting yourself!" I stick my foot out to kick him as he duck away playfully.

Minutes later...
*Karry's POV*

I tear my eyes away from the giant movie screen and yawn. Actually, I didnt really like to watch one punch man. I just pretend I did. I glance at her carefully, the theater is dark and the only light from the screen reflected her face.