Chapter Thirteen - A Prank?!

*Karry's POV*

We meet at the train station early in the morning. I have dark circles under my eyes as I yawns. I didn't get enough sleep yesterday thinking about Nikki's in trouble. We quicky brought a eight a clock ticket.

"Who do you think kidnap Nikki?" Wang Yuan asked, jumping in his seat.

I've told the guys about it yesterday and they have decided to come along with us, to catch the kidnapper.

"I'm not sure." Alice answered looking out the window, deep in thoughts.

"I guess that all our questions will be answer at the masion." Qian Xi shrug, whispering calmly.

"Is the culprit stupid? That person just leave a note of address for us to find them." I smile shaking my head.

"Don't be so confident. I think there's more to it..." Alice mumbled without looking at us.

"Whatever it is, I'll make the kidnappers pay." I thought to myself before closing my eyes to rest for a bit before we reach there.

*Nikki's POV*

I slowly open my eyes. I feel dizzy and sick as I scan around the room. I tried to move but I'm to weak to get up and fall to the floor again. Just then the door open, my vision start to blur, I asked in a soft and weak voice. "Where am I? What do you want?"

Silence.

I open my eyes once again to find some food and water was left at a table near the door. I struggle to get to the supplies that can kept me alive.

Five hour later ...

"How do you open this door..." I mumble to myself, trying my best to pick the lock. Defeated, I went to the bed and lay down, exhausted. This bedroom isn't so bad. There's a big room with beds and a bathroom.  I've just eaten and was fully charge. I take a nap on the bed, and shower. But I'll be bored to death if I don't get out of here now. There's nothing for me to do then to eat, sleep and bath. I put my hands into my pockets to find my phone. I widen my eyes. I don't know that I still have my smartphone with me! How stupid is the kidnapper? It's left with five percent and I wish my luck to make the last phone call...

*Karry's POV*

We've reach the mansion. Finally! After asking around and getting lost, we finally make it here five house later... The mansion is three story high, with beautiful roses over growning with it. I ran up the door and started banging on it. "Open up!"

After a minute, the door open, wood cracking. I walk in curiously, scaning around the masion in wonder. Wow... This mansion is so spacious and large.

We quickly spilt up in groups to find Nikki, Tiffany with Qian Xi, Alice with Wang Yuan and me, alone. Which ever group finds Nikki first call the others. With that, we set off on the mission to find her.

I start off from the first floor, working my way down to the basement while the others went up.

"Hey, what's this?" I notice a bookshelf that seem kind of off at the basement. I stared pushing and pulling the bookself but it doesn't work!

Just then, I heard the door open from the first floor. It's definitely not that four. They are upstairs! The sound of footstep clicking onto the basement stair, suddenly making me stunned. Someone is coming! I quickly hide behind a table at the far end of the room, holding my breath as the footsteps sounds nearer and nearer.

I heard bunch of keys clunked. I steadily pop my head up to see a person wearing a Halloween mask reaching for a book. It then threw the book on the floor and push something that lead to a secret passage way. When it's gone, I walk out silently and text the guys on their smartphones and went in.

There's a lot of doors here... I slowly open the first room. Nope, she's not here...

Where could she be?  I mutter to myself as I tries the other doors quickly. Lastly I have come to the last door at the basement...

Without hesitating, I kick open the door with all my might. I brust into the room angrily. No one in sight. The door behind me shut as I turn around, wide eyes. Just then someone step out from the shadows from the closet...

"Hey, long time no see... " The guy smirk as he walk slowly towards me, smirking.

"What do you want, Jia Hao?" I glare at him, clench fist as he continue walking.

"Wow. You forgot about our fight so soon?" He said quite calmly, circling me.

"Nah... How could I forgot such a memorable event." I frown.

"So I heard you are seeing my girlfriend!?" He yell as he grab a glass bottle from the table and run towards me.

I douche and it miss as I shouted, "Since you want to play dirty, that means war!" I brush my hair back in annoyance and attack him.

*Nikki's POV*

"HELP! CAN ANYONE HEAR ME?" I shout. I've made that phone call and is now finding a way to get out.

"Is anyone in there?" Someone suddenly shout, making me jump back.

"Is that you Nikki?" Another voice asked.

Alice and Tiffany! I smile. I know they will come and save me!

"Yeah! That's me!" I shout again, this time louder.

"Guys! Find a way to break the door open! I'll go and find Karry and tell him Nikki's okay." Tiffany said with a faint voice.

Huh? The guys is here? What are they doing here? Karry too?

"I think he is at the basement." Jackson answer from the other side of the door.

The basement!? Jia Hao just went to the basement! Don't tell me...

*Karry's POV*

WHAM! A fist fly across the air and landed across my face. Ouch. I slowly move my hand to my lips. Blood. I lick me lip as it legit taste like metal. I've reach my limit. I glare at him and return a punch right at his eyes. He groan in pain as he was taken back while holding his eyes.

"Don't try to mess with me. You should ask what you best bro done to you." I don't walk towards him and smirk.

He look scare and started to back away. Ha. Weak. I raised my hand again, but just then, someone stop me.

"Xiao Kai! Don't do it!"

*Nikki's POV*

"Xiao Kai! Don't do it!" I shout, grabbing his arms in the nick of time. He was about to throw another punch with an angry look in his eyes.

He started to calm down as he lower his hands and give a sign of relieve before holding me in his embrace.

I stare confusesly at the others on the side as they just give me smirking faces.

"I'm so worried!" Karry shout loudly before whispering "Glad that you're alright."

I pull away immediately and walk out hurriedly flustered. The others follow silently. Police cars were outside the house guarding the doors in case the kidnapper- I mean Jia Hao and his gang escape. Yep, the last phone call I dial to is the police.