Chapter Nine - Reveal

*Nikki's POV*

As the piano begans to play me and Jun Kai sang.

It's so rare to find a friend like you
Somehow when you're around the sky is always blue
The way we talk
The things you say
The way you make it all ok
And how you know
All of my jokes
But you laugh anyway

Jun Kai plays the guitar as I play the piano.

If I could wish for one thing
I take the smile that you bring
Wherever you go in this world I'll come along
Together we dream the same dream
Forever I'm here for you, you're here for me
Oh oh oh
Two voices, one song

Surprisingly, Our voice match each other perfectly.

Now every day is something new
And any path we take I'm looking forward to
The way we try and never quit
The way that all the pieces fit
The way we know the parts by heart
And sing out loud---

"Okay you two. You have proven yourself enough. You two are going to enter the competion as a duet." Ms Annie said smiling while the class clapped their hands. "Ms Annie? I want to be the one who perform with Jun Kai ." Felicia raising up her hand.  "No. Jun Kai is not your partner. Miss Felicia." Ms Annie said folding her arms. Felicia Glared at me. Great. Girl. Hate me. "You guys will regret it!" Felicia shout stomping out of the the room. Bye Felicia.

Five hour later...

*Karry's POV*

We just finsh class and was headed to met Wang Yuan, Qian Xi, Alice and Tiffany. Nikki and I walk out of the music room together. I suddenly remember the wallet. "Is this yours?" I ask taking out the blue wallet from the recoding studio where I picked it up. "Oh thanks! Where did you find it?" She grab the wallet and hugged it. I smile.  "At the studio."

We saw the others by the lake, they were chatting about thier day happily. "So how's your day?"Tiffany ask when we got closer. "It's Fun." Nikki smile. "Alice and me get to showcase our work at the finales!" Wang Yuan shout holding a dress out. There's something familiar about that dress...

*Jackson's POV*

I think I would have to tell them now... I hate keeping secrets.

"Um... actually..." I began, looking guilty. "Have you ever wonder why we... are... so fated together? As in we're so close?"

They look at me.

"What do you mean?" Jun Kai asked, looking at me curiously. "I mean... I really wanted you guys to figure it out yourself... but... I really can't keep this secret." "You have secret? What is it?" Tiffany smile, glancing at me suspiciously.

"We're not who we seem and neither are you girls."

"Huh? I don't understand..." Wang Yuan groaned, shaking his head in confuse. I sighed. "I'm Jackson." "Hey... that's what Winnie call you back at the dance studio!" Tiffany shout astonishly.

Before Alice can stop her friend, Nikki shout. "Wait... The Jackson in our class?" Nikki point out, wide eyes. She covered her mouth, realizing that she have given their secret away.

"How do you know Jackson? And what class? I thought you'll were homeschool." Jun Kai asked. "My English name is Jackson. Jun Kai is Karry and Wang Yuan is Roy." I explained.

The girls look at each other.

"That means... this guys goes to our school!" Tiffany shout, glancing at each of us. "It can't be... they're the trio in our class..." Nikki mumbled, unbelievable.

I saw Alice at the corner, hands crossed watching us calmly. Oh, I realized. She knows.

"Can anybody tell me what happen? I'm lose!" Wang Yuan whined, looking around frantically. "My Chinese name is Wen Xin. Tiffany and Nikki chinese name is Hui Wen and Wei Yun." Alice said calmly. "You're the girls from our class!" Wang Yuan realized.

"..."

Nikki and Jun Kai look at each other, Nikki glared at him while he look away, keeping his head down.

"And Xiao Kai call Alice ugly..." Wang Yuan whispered, laughing. "In your face man! Wen Xin is Alice and Alice is Wen Xin!"

"What?! Who call me ugly?!" Alice clench her fist. Uh-no she's angry...

Tiffany giggled "While since that this "Secret" is out, I guess we don't have anything to hide anymore."

Wait, did she just forgive us or...

"You're not angry at us?" I asked, look at her curiously. She smile, her dimples can be seen. "Of course not silly! Why would I be angry at you? You didn't even done anything wrong! And I'm glad that we are not the only weird one that where those braclets."

I give sigh of relieve. "You think that wearing the braclet is weird? Have you seen my hair style back then?" I joke. I'm so happy that she's not angry at me. Suddenly, I feel something in my heart when she smiles. What's that?

I look over at Alice and Wang Yuan. Wang Yuan was trying to calm Alice down. He is making funny faces, while Alice on the other hand didn't seem to care and is shouting angrily. I try to search for Xiao Kai and Nikki but they were no where to be seen.

*Karry's POV*

"WAIT!" I raise my vioce as I trail over Nikki over the camp ground.

She was walking quickly not running but is silently stomping away from the group. I follow her after immediately.

"I'M SORRY!" I shout again, this time louder.

She stop in her trakes and turn around, eyes red. She has been crying. I run up to her and gently asked. "What happen?"

"Oh nothing. Nothing happen." She said sacastically, weeping away tears.

I know what she meant. I've been bad to her or Wei Yun and always bullied her in school, but must she be that dissapointed and starts crying? I don't understand girls.

"I'm sorry okay? But even if I'm bad to you before do you really got to cry?" I whispered, frowning. My heart ached when I see her sad. I don't know why.

"I thought that you were kind! Jun Kai will never do this kind of things! Bulling someone, getting into trouble. I thought that I've know you since young but I guess I was wrong." she scream and took off running again.

I stare at her curiously. Just then, I started to recall a girl that I meet when I was little. My eyes wide open as I remember the memorise, the feeling is so overwhelming. I started to silently cry.

It's her afterall.