Chapter Eleven - Heart Ache

*Nikki's POV*

"Hey, where did you girls go last week?" Lui Bing asked when we get to the auditorium. He turn to the guys. "You guys were absent too." Lui Bing stare at us suspiciously.

"I've finshed the costume." Alice said quickly, changing the subject. We have all worn back the braclets. The guys were beside us, all crowded together in one corner, looking at each other nervously. I saw Jun Kai glancing at me. I look away.

"Oh good, Wen Xin! You're a big help! Karry can you go and see how Paige is doing?" Lui Bing asked, looking at the cloths, satisfy.

Jun Kai walk away, mumbling why he must always be the one to check on crazy.

"Hey, I heard that Karry like long hair girls." Suddenly some girls behind us were whispering. "I wish that he'll like me..." Another girl said, look at Karry adoringly. "Hey he's mine!" Another girl shout, shoving her friend.

I smirk. If they know him, they won't even like him. A long hair girl huh? Well not me for sure. Good. Because I don't want to have any feelings for him either.

*Karry's POV*

Why is it always me? I stomp out furiously.

Paige are aways clingy towards me even after I broke up with her last year. I caught her cheating on me with Jia Hao the stupid Purple minon. After that, she still cling to me because I'm rich or that's what people say.

I walk into the dressing room. "Are you done with the costume yet? Lui Bing waited to ask---" I began but stop when I see her flirting with a guy. I look away, confused. I was about to walk away when she pull me into the dressing room.

"Hey! You see nothing right?" I recognised the guy. He was one of Jia Hao's friend at the basketball court. He is so dead when Jia Hao finds out that he's with his girl.

"Nah." I smirk at him when he walk out. Yeah right. Wait until I tell your best bro about that. I turn and face Paige. "What? You disgust me." I turn, ready to walk away but she was faster. She close the door behind her. "What the h--" I nearly curse, taking a step back.

She step forward and stare at me. "Don't you dare tell anyone about this." she whisper. She begin walking towards me as I continue walking backwards... but I reach the walls... a dead end... great. I've been cornered.

Paige suddenly took my hands and place it on her waist. She took a step closer, our face so close to each other that I am stop thinking. I'm so shock! Just then the door open.

*Nikki's POV*

"I'll go check on Karry..." I said five minutes later. I'm thinking, maybe Karry is not a bad person at all. He'd apologize and everyone makes mistake sometimes. And I will need to learn how to forgive.

I ran to the dressing room as quick as possible. I smile. Maybe we can still be friends and hang out sometimes while---

I turn the door knob... to find Karry hands around Paige's, and it looks like they were about to-

"Nikki! What are you doing here?" Paige asked, smirking, her arms still around Karry's.

I open my mouth to say something, but nothing came out. Karry seems to lose his words too. He just stare at me, wide eyes while pulling his hand away. I ran out in tears, pass by my friends in the main hall.

"Hey, where are you going?" I heard Tiffany yelled, but didn't turn back. I just focus on running. Anywhere is fine, I'm just tried. Tried of trying to forgive. No way am I going to do that again.

*Karry's POV*

I shove Paige hands away, waking up from the nightmare trance. I stare at Nikki. She have a confuse and dissapointed look on her face. She turn quickly and run off.

"Ha! Your girlfriend is sad." Paige laugh devilishly.

"You really have done it!" I glare angrily at her, punching my hands on the table nearby.

I'm so frustrated. Why didn't I stop Nikki from running away? Why didn't I stop Paige from cornering me and doing this to me? I even freeze and is unable to do anything.

"Listen. I thought that we're friends and I've given you the chance you need. From now on, if you ever touch or bully my friends, you'll regret it! We're over." I stomp out of the room. I don't even want to see if she's scared anot. The most important thing right now is to find Nikki. I can't let her misunderstood me like this. I won't allow it.

"Hey, have you guys seen Nikki?" I asked when I ran into Qian Xi and Wang Yuan.

"Uh, No. Why?" Qian Xi asked, tilting his head staring at me curiously. I ignore his question and walk away hurriedly when I spot Alice and Tiffany.

"Where's Nikki?" I asked again when I reach them.

"Are you the one that make her sad?" Alice said, giving me a stink eye. "Yeah, what have you done to her. She's crying." Tiffany grind her teeth, glaring hard at me.

"Is Nik- I mean Wei Yun missing?" Wang Yuan question, walking up to us.

I look down guiltily without a word. Yeah. She's angry at me for sure. I hate myself for doing that too.

"We'll help you find her." Qian Xi said calmly following Wang Yuan.

"Hmmm... fine. I'll go with Hui Wen. You guys can do whatever you want." Alice mumbled, signaling Tiffany to move.

When the girls are gone, Qian Xi and Wang Yuan started questioning me as we search around school.

"What happen?"
"You guys fight?"
"Did you bully her again?"
"Why is the girls so angry?"

Of course I didn't answer them as I ran around like crazy trying to find her.

Two hours later...

There's still no sign of her and the School's closing soon. Just then, my phone rang. It was Tiffany.

"Hello? Did you find Nikki?" I asked anxiously, out of breathe.

"Yeah. She's fine. She says she didn't want to meet you. We're on our way home now." Tiffany whispered.

"Good that she's fine..." I give a sighed of relieved but still feel guilty. "Tell her what she saw is not true. I'm being misunderstood."

There is a pause at the end of the line. I waited patiently. "She say see frist." Tiffany whispered before hanging up.

I got into the black van. Stars song was playing. Qian Xi and Wang Yuan get tired from asking me and was silent throughout the way home.