Chapter Eight - Camp Starshine

*Nobody's POV*

"Welcome Shining star, I'm Ms Wong your camp director. Now you have come to camp starshine because you are amongst the talented young person of the country and you're expected to be excel in class. Each of you will be completing at the end of the camps finale. And this year competition will be judge by David Charos. Everyone whsipered. "The David Charos?!" A girl in the front seat shout. "I heard that he's a legend." Gordan, a member of Wanna Two whisper to his teammates. "His films go viral around the word." Jk, solo singer said. "He is world wide famous. If we can work under him I'll be super famous too!" Fiona of Trix said proudly.

Later on, they get to choose a subject they are good at, and went to class.

*Alice's POV*

I walk in the Fashion Design studio. "Why are you here?" I ask Wang Yuan. Apparently, I have chosen the same course as Wang Yuan. "I love fashion." He just answer playfully skipping around the studio. "Okay class, today you will pair up in two for a project." Mr Chan shout, clapping his hand to get our attention. "I'll give you guys five minutes to find your partner." I just stand there lost. In a situation like this, I don't like working with people. They will only drag me down. Suddenly a guy shout, "I want to be with Alice!" Wang Yuan ran up to me and stand beside me, an enormous smile planted on his face. "No fair! I want to be with Wang Yuan!" Just then a mean voice shout. Oh no. It's Fiona from a girl band name Trix. She push me aside and grab Wang Yuan's arm. He whined, "No! I want to be with Alice." he tried to push her hand away but she grip tighter. Fiona is hurting Wang Yuan! I went up to her and slap her hand away. "Stop it Fiona. You're hurting him." Fiona got scared and shock but she quickly remain her posture. She walk out of the room puffing. "Are you okay?" I ask. "Yeah I'm fine. ." he said rubbing his hand, Fiona's fingernails marks are still visible. He stare at me. "What are you staring at?" I asked walking to our table. "What you did was so touching." Wang Yuan said energetically. He run up and hug me. "Thank you! I thought she's going to kill me! I'm so scared." he voice quivering. "Yeah. Whatever. Can you stop hugging me cause I'm chocking." I said, unable to breath. His grip is so strong. He let go and I coughed. "I see all of you have found your partner." Mr Chan said once the time is up. "I'll give you all one hour to work as pairs to create a costume or some cloths that inspired you. Ready... Go!" Mr Chan shout clicking the timer as he shouted go.

I took out Tiffany's costume from Rapunzel. "We can work with this right?" I asked turning to face Wang Yuan. He look at the costume at shock. "How did you..." he began. I stare at him blankly. "How did you have this dress? I thought it is for a play or something." he asked his mouth wide open. How does he know... As if he can read my mind he answer, "You know Paige Fang? She's famous at our entertainment. She work part-time at my company, so she tells me that her school is having a play and show me this dress before." Oh... I listen carefully. So he was friends with Paige? He look at me and wave a hand at my face. "Hello? Earth to Alice?" he seems to be waiting for my reply. "I have a friend name Wen Xin. She asked me if I can help her with this Rapunzel dress and Flynn's Costume.So..." "So you offered your help? You're so kind. I thought that girl got to change five costume herself." Wang Yuan said smiling at me gratefully. I smile back. Seriously? I'm Wen Xin! I do those five costume myself! I silently thought. "Good that she is changing my costume though." he mumbled. I can hear him. "Huh?" I said. "N-nothing." he said as we went on working with our projects.

*Tiffany's POV*
We were in the Dance studio. Just then a boy walk up to me. "Shall we dance?" Qian Xi said. I smiled. "Sure." Qian Xi and I grooved to the music. We were having so much fun with this random dance. Suddenly I feel a push behind. "Oops. Didn't see you there." Winnie, one of the members of trix screech. I fall to the floor. Her screeching is really annoying"Jackson, mind if I join you?" Winnie screech again. Wait, Jackson? Where? I turn around, Jackson was here? Winnie walk pass me and grab on Jack- Qian Xi's hand?! I stood up. Just then, the music turn in to waltz. Everyone find a partner and start dancing. I lost Qian Xi in the crowd. Gordan grab my hand and start spinning me around. "Hey, my lady." he said, showing his best smile. "Thank you Gordon. You are handsome and everything but still no."
I immediately said before he can ask me THAT question. "Why? Still no? Why can't you like me. Give me a chance and we will be together. Please-" he was interrupted when we change partners. It goes on for like five more rounds before and it's finally me and Qian Xi's turn. "What happen? Why did Winnie call you Jackson?" I asked. "Oh, I think she means Jackson Wang. You know, Of got7. She is really getting on my nerves, she's so possessive." Qian Xi said smiling while spinning me. I saw Winnie at the corner of my eyes, she's glaring at me. I shrugged it of.