Chapter Six - Practice

One week later...

*Nikki's POV*

I look at Alice and Tiffany, they're reading their lines. We were at our mansion, I'm just laying lazily on the couch staring at the TV. One piece were on and I'm laughing at how Luffy was so funny. It's nearly 9:00am.

"Nikki, sit up straight or your eyes will get---" Alice shouted.

She have been reading her lines like over ten hundred time this week.

"Yeah girl. And practice your lines. You are one of the main characters on the play." Tiffany interrupted, her eyes still on the script.

I roll my eyes. "I'd practice. It's just that I have better brain power than both of you, I've memorize everything." I said, walking to the large kitchen.

"Then Nikki, do you mind making us breakfast?" Tiffany said, not looking at me, still concentrating.

"Sure, fine." I open the fridge and took out a carton of milk, go to the cupboard and took out three bowls. I fill in the cereals and pour in the milk.

"Your breakfast is ready." I said pleased.

The girls walk over and grab a bowl each. "Erm... thank you I guess. I thought we are going to have eggs and bacon." Tiffany mumbled.

I heard that and glared at her.

"Be grateful." Alice said grabbing a spoon and start stuffing cereals in her mouth.

Once we are done eating we change out of our pyjamas and headed to school. Today is the weekend but we'd need to go back to school for extra practice and costume trying.

An hour later...

We walked into the Theater. Today more people are buzzing around. The theater is crowded! Classical music are playing and I guess it is the band. Alice smile and start tapping her feet with the rhythm. They were below the stage, there is just enough space to fit thirty something band members. On the left hand corner, there is singing coming from there. I glace over. The choir are having their warm ups. I've decided that if I ever quit the drama club, I'll join the choir. On the stage, dancers are practicing their dance move, I can see Tiffany trying to copy their moves. They looked like graceful dancers...

"Girls! You're here!" Liu Bing said rushing over to us. We can see sweat dripping down his forhead. Ewww. Gross. I've just figured out his name yesterday when Roy called Alice to ask how her practice is going. I think that Roy is a sweet guy. Unlike someone...

As if on cue, Karry walked up to us. "Hurry up! Paige is on a rampage right now. You all should go backstage and try on your cloths." with that he walked away angrily, mumbling why did Paige get angry at him.

We hurried backstage into a room, just to see a girl as tall as Alice, throwing away a bow tie. "Ugh! You sew it wrong again!" She shout. She turn around and face us. She is quite Tan but she have blond hair. She stare at us. "Hola! You guys must be the main character." We nodded. She walk over to us and hand us over cloths. "This black dress for Gothel. Purple dress for Rapunzel and this smart uniform for the Mc and Narrators." without looking at us, she walked back to her assistants and shout, "Now let's make the villager costume for fourty!"

"Sorry, Paige is really frustrated because she have so many costumes to make but so little time." Lui Bing said as we make our way to the changing room. I understand! Like us being a famous idol but we have to keep it a secret...

We stepped out of the changing room, I laughed. I haven't seen anything more funny than this! Alice skirt is so long that it touches her ankles. It make her look much shorter. Tiffany dress look way too loose. Like a L or XL. She is only S! I sigh. Mine isn't that great either. It is very itchy. I don't like it. We change out of our disaster costume and went back to Paige's room. Roy and Jackson is there. "I tell you! The pants are really large!" Roy was shouting. "Agree. You got to change it." Jackson said looking at his Flynn costume. "I don't have time!" Paige screamed, going crazy. She is stabbing the pins and needles in to a blue fabric for the Knights costume.

The boys sigh walk out dissapointed.
"Oh hi! What's wrong?" I asked. "Wardrobe malfunction..." Jackson said sighing. "And Paige is really mean." Roy said angrily, his voice cracking.
"Yeah... Paige is going crazy." Tiffany whispered looking at the now hair pulling paige. "So what are we going to do with this---" Roy asked holding out his large pants.

"I can help." Alice suddenly said smiling. "I can create our own costumes. But it will take a month. I think I can handle it." Alice suggest, taking all our costumes and fold it put it in side a bag. "Really?! You are so awesome Wen Xin!" Roy shouted, reaching out his hand to hugged Alice but get pulled back by Jackson. "Thanks, Wen Xin. Let's go." before dragging the whining Roy away.

I turn to face my best friend, "Wow. Alice! " I hugged by best friend. "Hey what about me?" Tiffany ask folding her arms. "You too." I said, to excited to argue with her. We were stuck in three person hugged for like twenty seconds. "Alice is our group fashion designer! Our costumes will turn out beautiful!"