Chapter Fifteen - Forgive Me Not

Months later...

*Nikki's POV*

Ugh... It's Valentine's day.

"Let's go shopping!" Tiffany shout dragging me out of bed. "But it's still 9 in an holiday morning!" I shout.

Two hours later...

We were at the Mall. Alice, Tiffany and Me was sitting at a colorful theme cafe, I brought coffee to keep me awake while Alice have some cakes and Tiffany with a green tea latte. "Why are we here?" I asked sleepily while waiting for my coffee to cool down. "I have no idea too. Tiffany is crazy." Alice mumble fusterated, half asleep too, she took a bite out of her red velvet cake. She say that sweet things can keep her awake most of the time.

"Dates." Tiffany just said, looking around excitedly. "Gate? What gate?" I close my eyes and lay down on the soft and comfortable chair. "Here they come!" Tiffany suddenly exclaim while slapping my arms. I wake up slowly.

Three figures appear. Who are they... my vision started to blurr as I try to focus. But yesterday I spent my whole day watching Fairytale. I fall back to sleep as I'm unable to get up. I'm too tried...

Hours later...

"Sorry sir, but the cafe is closing soon."

I heard someone said and it woke me up. I started rubbing my eyes and yawn.

"I know. We will be leaving soon." The person next to me whispered. I open my eyes immediately to see Jun Kai sitting opposite to me, turning his head towards the cafe owner.

When he turn back, he look at me. "Look. I know you don't want to talk to me. But I want to talk to you."

I ignore his speech and look away while asking, "Where's everyone?" "They were at the karaoke." He answer, still looking at me.

I gather my bags and leave. He stood up too and stop me. "Hey, I want to talk to you!" He block my way.

I shove him aside. "I don't have time for this. Bye."

He grab my arm tightly and spin me around to face him. "No. You can't leave yet." "Let go of me this instant or I'll shout!" I stuggled to get my hand free from his grip but damn he's strong.

"You don't want to talk to me? Fine. But listen." I stop struggling as he let go, eyes still on me.

"Okay, so answer me, what happen back there? In the dressing room? And I thought you wanted to talk to me after the play, but I saw you happily talking with Paige!" I shout angrily.

For a minute, he look uncomfortable and whispered embarrassed, "I was rape... and last time it's because she ask me to forgive her for giving you trouble."

I stare at him blankly and laugh. He got rape? By Paige? Yeah right.

"You know I'm not the kind of person who will start that kind of thing frist..." He smile back, blushing bright red. "But if it's you... I don't know what I might do."

Suddenly, Karry moves his head closer to mine. I stay frozen, from both fear and excitement. He leans in, his lips rests against my forehead. 

I preak up and stare shockingly at him. Did he just kiss me on the forehead?! I can feel my face turning red as I hold to my forehead.  He saw my reaction and smirk back, "Just kidding... or maybe not and are you jealous?."

I chase him all the way to the karaoke store, shouting and screaming angily.
Karry have asked me for forgiveness like forever, but I'm not going to forgive him yet for getting me into trouble and the emmbassment. Right now, I guess that I'm okay with him, but he must win back my trust first like   back to being my friend again.

The six of us was happily chatting as our black van come to pick us up.

"Bye!" Roy shout energetically, going in first.

Jackson wave and smile at us,  before jumping in.

Karry however, is taking his own sweet time to get on as he give me a wink while whispering. "See you at school."
I glare slightly at him before heading into my van with the girls.

*Karry's POV*

I stare out of my window smiling, heart racing as we drive out of the carpark.

"Can you please stop smiling like an idiot?" Qian Xi asked, pulling out a book from his backpack. "You're embarrassing."

"It has nothing to do with you!" I jumped when I heard him exclaimed. My poor heart.

"I think someone is in love~" Wang Yuan sang, waving his hand, doing some weird dance moves.

"Oh, shut up. And don't move around in the car, it's dangerous." I yelled, I can feel my face turning red as I glance away. I don't know if I'm blushing or because Wang Yuan always make me angry.

"See, I told you not to judge a book by it's cover." Jackson smile, eyes on his book.

"Xiao Kai and Nikki sitting on a tree, K-I-S--" Wang Yuan began in a sing song voice.

"Don't you start, little boy."  Before he can say that word, I warned, stopping him. "Don't be so childish."

"Qian Xi! Xiao Kai just call me childish!" Wang Yuan whine as he hugged Qian Xi, fake - crying.

I look out the window again this time deep in thoughts.

"Hey you know, Nikki isn't like the others girls around you who would let you have everything you want, she has her limit too. She's the first one to reject your confession. She's not like those fake girls out there who would scream, cheer, crowd and asked you to be their boyfriend because you're famous and popular in class. She's different..." Qian Xi whisper when Wang Yuan stop whining and fell asleep, treating Qian Xi like a pillow.

"Yeah... I know that." I mumble as I too, fell off to slumber land.