Chapter Four - The Punishment

*Nikki's POV*

Karry, Alice, Tiffany, Jackson, Roy and I where at the principal office. Mr Sim looked at us one by one. We are covered in bruises... No one speaks and stare guiltily back at the furious principal.

*Flashback*

I hummed the notes of our new song as I make my way to my sit. I smiled. Everything was perfect. Jun Kai noticed me! I squealed. I placed my hand under the table. No books. I looked under the table. No books! In it's place there is a red card written,

"You have been Chosen!"

-Tfboys

"Tfboys?!" I whispered, looking around. Who would pull such a prank?! Rude guy hasn't been to school yet so when class starts I went and sit next to the girls. I can find my books later.

Lunch time, I open my locker. It is fill with crushed paper a red card was plastered on my locker it's written "Meet me after school at the basketball court."

-Tfboys

I started feeling annoyed. It isn't funny. But since that the cafeteria is serving my favorite dish. I forget about the thread.

After school I gather my stuff as Alice and Tiffany waited for me. Just then another red card falls to the floor.
"Don't forget."

-Tfboys

I sceam in annoyance. I show the cards to the girls.

"We should meet them. Or this might never have an ending to it." Alice said cracking her knuckle. Scary.

"Yeah. If anything happens, I'll carry you both and ran away. They won't be able to catch us with my speed." Tiffany joke.

I laugh. That's better.

Alice shake her head, "Won't do. Too skinny."

We headed to the basketball court. When we reached there I found my books scarted around the floor.

Whoever or whatever had thrown my books all around the basketball court.

"Omg! Your books! Nikki!" Tiffany said running around the court collecting at full speed.

Just then three guys walk in. Jackson, Roy and Rude guy!

"Are you guys the one that throw my friend's books here?" Alice asked, clenching her fist.

"No! It's not me." Roy said putting up his hands to surrender while flashing a smile.

"Not me either." Jackson says picking up one of my books looking uninterested.

Rude guys start clapping and smirks. "Right, it's me." I suddenly feel anger submerge my body. I walk forward "So it's you! Why you little--- "

Before I could finished my sentence, a dozens of purple shirt students walk in.

"Hey, wimps. This court is ours now. Get lose!" A tall guy shouted, passing a basketball to his friend.

"Jai Hao, no point talking to wimps." His friends laugh meanly.

The Jai Hao guy is surprisingly handsome, he have black hair that have been wax back. He look just like a korean idol, with a very jerky attitude.

"This is our school property. Go find somewhere else to play." Rude guy said calmly.

"Who does this kid think he is!" A girl complain. She looks like a barbie that have come to life.

"We got other things to settle here. You all shut up and go." Rude guy says once more, crossing his arms.

"I'll teach you how to talk to your seniors." Jia Hao shouted.

He ran forward and give Rude guy a punch. Rude guy ducked away skillfully and Jackson get punch instead.

Jackson stare up shockly and said, "Don't get me involve, thank you ... very much!" He kick Jia Hao right in the stomach.

Jia Hao kneeled down and coughed, signaling to his friends. "Get them!" And thats how we started a fight at school.

*Flashback ended*

"Fighting is wrong. So you all must be punished." Mr Sim look at us, shaking his head. "So I have a punishment for you all. You guys have to join the drama club."

The boys groaned. "Mr Sim, please not the drama club." Roy begged with his puppy eyes. Cute.

"That stupid club? No ones wants to join it." Karry, (I just found out) yelled.

"We'll join." Alice suddenly said. We nodded and then looked at her. Wait, we will?!

"I'm tried. Let's go." Alice said calmly dragging us out of the office.

Once outside Tiffany shouted pulling her hair in frustration. "Seriously?! Drama club?! I have enough drama I'm my life! I want to join the track n field club!"

The boys walked out sulking. "Why would you agree to it?" Karry asked glaring at Alice.

I step forward. And put a finger to my lips, "Stop shouting! The principal might hear us." I glared at Karry.

"Why do you sent that weird cards at the frist place? You get the idea from the Korean drama didn't you? Boys over flowers? The guy also give the girl red card." 

Karry shouted, "No! Who cares about that drama. It's because I like to and we are Tfboys so of course we can---" He paused.

*Karry's POV*

Oh s**t! I paused. The girls stares at us shockingly. I've done it. The secrets about us---
"Yep. We are the... Flower boys." Qian Xi interrupted my thoughts, giving me a stink eye.

"The flower... what..." Wang Yuan mumbled looking confused. Qian Xi nudged him. "Oh right. The Flower Boys! Tfboys! We get the idea from Boys over flowers!" Roy shouted giving the girls fake smile.

I quickly join in. "We are handsome... So we decided to call ourselves flower..." I said giving them my most Charming smile.

Actually I did get the idea from the drama... I see that how the main guy just give the red card to the girl and she gets bullied in school.

The girls stare hard at us before replying, "I know it's to good to be true." Hui Wen saids.

"They can't be them." Wen Xin whispered.

"The other Tfboys is not as lame as you. That name of yours it's so lame." Wei Yun said crossing her arms.

If only they knew.

"Bye!" Wang Yuan shouted. He must have feel guilty lying to them. He ran away. Qian Xi followed. I ran too to catch up with them. I can hear Wei Yun behind shouting.

"How dare you use Tfboys name for your weird flower name!"

I smirked.