Chapter Two - School

One Week Later

"Hello. My name is Wei Yun."
"I'm Wen Xin."
"Hui Wen here."

We were at school. Ms Yoo enroll us in one of China's best school.

"Okay, class let's welcome this new students!"

The class clapped softly. Some were yawning and some even laugh at us. No cheering. No screaming. No one want an autograph.

You want to know why? Because Ms Yoo ask us to not attact any attention and want us to disguise ourselves as normal school students. So, we went to a potion shop and brought bracelets that allow us to change form:super star to super normal.

Once you wear those bracelets you'll be transformed.

Tiffany's bracelet have a unicorn on it, with Ruby stones around it . Her Chinese name is Hui Wen. She still have her long flowing hair tied up in a ponytail, she wore glasses and have freckles.

Alice's one have a black cat with green eyes with Emerald beads. Her normal name is Wen Xin. She have wavy hair that seem untamed. She wore glasses.

Mine is a Midnight Star with Sapphires. I'm Wei Yun... my hair look shorter than usual and I look... like a tomboy... Which I already am. Or shall I say I look like a boy more now... Lol.

We look totally unrecognizable.

"Wei Yun, you can sit near the window over... there. " Mrs Wee, the class teacher said. "Wen Xin and Hui Wen you can sit behind Roy and Jackson."

We started walking to our sit. I sat next to a guy who is listening to music with his mp3.

He saw me walking forward and sat down, but ignore me while jamming with the song. The nerve of that guy... how could he ignore me?!

First period, Math. I look over at my best friends. They groaned. I know they hate math. I silently laugh.

"Oi, lend me a pen." Just then the guy beside me  said suddenly, taking down his earphone and stuff the mp3 in his pocket.

"Why should I?" I glared at him. He just call me oi. Do I not have a name?

He raise out his hand calmly "Give it to me."

"No." I challenge him.

"Fine. You'll regret it." He put down his hand and kick the chair infront of him. The person turn around, his eyes wandering nervously.

"Pen." The rude guy said again.

The poor guy in front bow down timidly, before handing his pen to rude guy. Rude guy snatch the pen without saying thank you.

*Karry's POV*

"How dares she challenged me. She's going to pay!" I thought silently to myself.

Even if I've change my appearance with that darn bracelet, I still look charming. We still have a lot of fans. Me, Wang Yuan and Qian Xi.

What's that girl name again? Wei--- Wei--- ... Wei Yun? Since that she likes Challenges so much I'll give her one. I start brainstromimg how to get her back.

After school, Wang Yuan and Qian Xi ran up to me. "Jun Kai! Did you know that Stars are coming to China?" Wang Yuan shout, he look delighted.

"Stop calling me Jun Kai at school!" I yelled back.

A few students stare back. I lower my head.

"Let's get out of here first." We start making our way to our manager's car.

"How's school today?" Our manager asked. "Hmm... fine." I answered staring out of the window.

"Alice is so cute!" Wang Yuan said giving the sunnest smile ever.

"I like Tiffany better. She's pretty." Qian Xi mumbled, playing with a rubics cube.

"Nikki's voice is uniqe." I said taking out my Mp3 player. I pluck in my headphone. One of Stars song "Flower Pattern" was playing. Her voice flows in every notes...

I dozed of... feeling peaceful...