Chapter Seven - Performing arts

When we get home from the practice, I'm exhausted. During the performance, the director of the play, Lui Bing have gone crazy too. He started feeling angry and kept cutting every scene and redo it like ten times. The time drag until 6:00. After dinner, me and the girls decided to work on our homework when Ms Yoo walked in.

"You don't need to do your homework anymore." Ms Yoo smiled smiling. We look at each other. "Why? School's cancelled?" I asked. Ms Yoo smirked. "In your dreams, Nikki." Then she turns serious. "The company have imform the school that you won't be going to school for a whole week as you girls will be going to camp starshine." "Camp starshine? What for?" Tiffany asked, distracted with her phone. "You will be there to participate in the show called "Survival Camp."

"What?! You want us to participate in that solider show?!" I shouted, groaning. "No, they have a new teenager version. You all just have to go to a camp to do educational things like camp starshine. This months theme is performing arts so they will be sending Stars over. Many companies also will be there so put up your best behavious. The show will be film the entire week." Ms Yoo said. "Why us? And who is going?" Alice ask, doing some pen spinning move with her pen. "Because you guys are popular? Famous?" Ms Yoo said coughing before anwering the next question. Sometimes, Alice ask the most obvious and stupidest questions. "Some are The Dreamers, as will as AN.GEL, Jackson Wang, Screams, P-High,Joyce chu and Tfboys."
"Tfboys will be there?" I asked.
"Yeah. And before you ask why... because they are famous." Ms Yoo said.

Great. Now it looks like it's me who ask those stupid and obvious question. "Pack your Bags. We'll be leaving tomorrow Evening." Ms Yoo walk out of the room. "Tiffany, Who are you texting?" I asked when Ms Yoo left. She didn't answer, but Alice spoke up. "Probably Jackson. Am I Right?" Tiffany look up. "Yep. Just don't tell Ms Yoo okay?" she whispered. "Why? Do you like him or something?" I teased. Tiffany started blushing. I paused. "Wait. You serious?!" I shout. "Tiffany, we are idols we are forbidden to date." Alice said seriously. "I know. I just like him. We aren't together. I pomised!" Tiffany shouted, sounding dissapointed. I give a sign of relieved. "Pack your backs girls we are going to camp."

*Karry's POV*

"Why camp starshine out of all places?" Wang Yuan groan.
"We have been there before." Qian Xi said playing on the X box. The manager have just tell us that we will be in this show for a week. " "Hey, at least we can don't have to bring this stupid bracelet." I said encourangly. "And guess what? Stars be there too." Qian Xi said, turning his attention now to him phone. He smiled. "That's what makes me want to go to camp starshine." he said again. I stare hard at Qian Xi. He isn't telling us something. "I'll miss Wen Xin!" Wang Yuan shout, laying down on a beanbag chair, staring into space. "you are usually happy that you don't need to go to school or do homework..." I said.

"Maybe He's starstruck." Qian Xi said, glancing on his phone typing. I look at Wang Yuan. It can't be right? "Nah, Wang Yuan won't like that ugly duckling." I laugh, tossing a nearby book at Wang Yuan. "Hey... That's mean. Wen Xin is not ugly!" Wang Yuan shout tossing the book right back at me. "Jun kai... You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover." Qian Xi said Calmly. "What do you mean?" I asked curiously then I remember he say starstruck... "You will know soon. And get ready to eat your words."

Later that night...

"What does he mean by starstuck?" I ask myself pacing around my room because I couldn't sleep. I suddenly got a very bad feeling something is going to happen at camp. Something big. I feel guilty.

I remember Qian Xi smirks just now. Don't judge a book by it's cover huh?! Well who cares ugly duckling can't always become beautiful swans. Wait, Beautiful swans... I thought back about when Wei Yun sings at the studio. Her voice is so angelic like a swan. She didn't look so bad... She just didn't look like the type of girl I would like. But why nowadays I kept thinking of her? It's really annoying.

It must be that she is the frist one that ever challenge me. That's why I feel a need to keep a close eye on her before she do something mean to me. That must be it. I walk back to my bed and lay there for a few minutes before my eyes slowly closed.