Christmas Special Pt-2

If it seems a bit rushed or has any spelling mistakes or errors, it's because I made this pretty quickly. Well, because it's Christmas.

Danny's POV

"Didn't you hear me, nitwit?" the ghost questioned, "Daddy would always sing in front of others on the holidays!" she said the enthusiastically. 'Oh hell no! Singing in front of a crowd is completely different from a single girl!'

"I'm sorry girl, but I don't sing. At least, in front of more than one person. All I want, is you out of this place." I replied. Besides, the last time I sang was during... Sam's birthday...

"I'll stop haunting this, playground if you do." She bribed me. I was about to say no, but then I thought back to the kid waiting on the outskirts of the park. How he looked so hopeful when i told him I could solve his problem. I just can't let such a kid down.

"Fine," I said defeated, "Besides, Dr. Quill's holding a Christmas party." I put up a weak smile.

/\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\/

Christmas was today. The snow was getting heavier, and so was my bad mood. Really, the only good thing with Christmas season is the snow! But how can I enjoy the blistering cold of the night with so many people buying last minute gifts?

I already told Doc that I was coming, and I also had to tell that ghost girl, I should really learn kids' names, where I was going to sing. She said that she wanted to make sure I'd actually sing.

I told that brunette kid, still forgot to ask his name, not to worry about the little ghost girl. I still can't get over how much admiration and adoration (the respect kind of adoration, not the 'deep love' kind of adoration) when I told him that.

I was getting ready to go over to Quill's house. I decided to wear a ridiculous Christmas sweater that Pandora gave me last Christmas. (Basically the outfit on top, but him in human form) Even if I preferred to dwell in the cold, people don't need to think I'm weirder than I actually am.

Quill lived on Potter Lane near Potter Field. Potter Field is basically where the dead guys and girls who nobody know who they are are buried. Luckily, most of them went to heaven, or hell. So I don't think I'll be dealing with anymore Lost Souls.

*Fourteen minutes & twenty-five seconds later*

I finally made it to Quill's house. I look at my watch and saw that it was 4 pm, right on time. It looked like a well kept, two-story house. Which was really rare in a city like Gotham. It really was a shock to me. I mean, a small-time clinic doctor lives in a house like this!

(Quill's house)

I go and knock on the door

I go and knock on the door. "Danny! I was wondering when you'll show. I didn't take as one to be on time, but here you are!" Quill remarked after he opened the door. I just gave him a blank stare. I REALLY was not in the mood.

He lead me inside. A bunch of Christmas decorations were put up. And, of course, a christmas tree.

And in the corner,, I spotted a small figure. But when I turned, it wasn't there. That could only mean that Ghost Girl was there.

*After All Guest Arrive*

I was slightly uncomfortable. Most of the guests were adults or little kids, and it was weird for me. If I were to estimate, I think there was about twenty-two people. I really should have invited Aster with me. But I bet he has some family matters to attend to.

Doc gathered everyone to the dining room. "Thank you all for coming! I hope your having a very merry Christmas. I know some people don't very much like the holidays," he looks at me, "But I think I have something to make things better." Mrs Quill, Doctor's wife, appeared with a lot of presents.

Mrs. Quill was a very kind lady. She looked very different from Quill. Instead of having hazel eyes like him, she had forest green eyes. And instead of his shaggy lack hair, she had perfectly straight light-brown hair.

"We got presents for all!" Mrs. Quill exclaimed. She gave out presents to everyone. And, surprisingly, even me.

I opened the small, gift wrapped box. Inside was a necklace. It was gold and there was a wonderful pendant on it. It looked like a galaxy.

I didn't notice, but tears of happiness were brimming on my eyes

I didn't notice, but tears of happiness were brimming on my eyes. It was just... Nobody really gave me a present like this. Sure, ghost's in the GZ have given me gifts, but something about this present touches me deeply. I can't describe it. Maybe because he put thought and effort to get me gift he knows I'd like...

I put the necklace around me neck, obviously. I was in a mood. A mood that wasn't my usual "I hate Christmas" mood.

I think I'm happy. On a Christmas...

I decided it was time for me to sing. And I smiled as I got everybody's attention. "I just want you all to know, that this is the best Christmas I ever had. So why not make it better with a little Christmas song?" With that being said, I started to sing Have A Holly Jolly Christmas. As I sang, the crowd pitched from time to time. (Song Above)

Third POV

The rest of the day,
Danny's hate was at bay.
He was having fun,
Until the day was done.

Ghost girl went to heaven,
And learned a valued lesson.
So everybody's day was grand,
Through out the land.

Even in the Ghost Zone,
That held a little clone...

________________________________________________

Sorry if it's bad. I was really rushing to finish it. Ya know, 'cause it's Christmas.

Happy @user71811878 about the end?

Merry Christmas!