1K?!?!?!

Oh my goodness, guys... THANK YOU! I never thought I'd amount to a thousand viewers. Sure, I expected a few hundreds, but not this much!

Thank you so much for all your support guys! Without you, I wouldn't have reached this feat!

Do you know what was my old philosophy from years ago? It's that "If something I make sounds great, it has already been made."

I don't know why, but I followed this philosophy 'til I was 11. This blocked almost every imaginative story I had in my head. But then, one day, I made a poem. It was unique and I loved it. It got me going, and I started writing more poems and more stories, instead of keeping them locked in a cage of which is my mind.

I had an old Danny Phantom fanfic idea in my head. It was that after Amity blew up into smithereens, due to a ectoplasmic malfunction, Danny left and became more involved in the magic side of things (It was not a HP & DP crossover). He became a sort of magic vendor, selling magical items with a little cafe. The cafe was secretly a magic shop but the only way to find out was to find out yourself. There was hidden glyphs and magic symbols littered around the cafe so only magical people would find out. But due to my little belief in the past, I completely abandoned this idea. I thought someone had already made i.

So please, any aspiring writers, don't be like the past me. It held me back so much. I'm going to an arts school where they teach creative writing, but I could have been there years ago if I simply let my mind go wild with story ideas. I believe you could do it.

I bid you, my Darklings, adieu.