1. INCEPTION

Written by tarushiv.
The author of
1.JAB TUM HO SAATH MERE (SHRAMAN OS)
2. CONFESSION

----------------------------------------

Life was a total mess for both of them until they met each other two years ago.His dad wanted him to pursuit law and join their firm but his heart lies in photography.The peace he found while capturing photos in his camera , he couldn't find it in anything else. While on the other hand she wanted to become an artist. Her heart and her soul was completely devoted to art.

Everything that happens in a typical Indian Family happened in theirs too.Their relatives were after their life to make them realize the carrier option they choose for themselves didn't have a stable future.They were forced to leave their passion behind and choose something that they didn't like.They were in the same dilemma either to leave their family or their passion.They chose their passion over family and left that place and flew to New Orleans,USA to achieve their dreams, to live life according to them.

Things seems to be changing for both of them when they both had their exhibition in the famous JONATHAN FERRARA GALLERY. They met for the first time over there. They were amateur in their respective fields but the kind of work they did seems as if it was done by some professionals.

On the very first day when she entered the exhibition area she heard a huge round of applause. She couldn't understand that why everyone was clapping whey they didn't even knew her but soon her chain of thoughts came to an end when she saw someone really tall and handsome stepping down from the stage. His work was really appreciated by all and so as was hers.While she was interacting with other installation artists she noticed someone was taking her picture without her permission and it was none other than him.She excused from the people whom she was talking and moved towards him.

: Are you taking my picture without my permission, like seriously?Tum Indian mard kabhi nahi sudharoge na. Waha pe bhi ladki taadni h ,stalk karna h aur yaha pe bhi wohi sab.

:Excuse me miss, who ever you are , who told you this that I was taking your picture?I was just capturing the sunset behind you not you.And ha, saare mard ek jaise nahi hote, kuch alag bhi hote hai.

:Ok, I'm really really sorry.I just misunderstood you.

 I'm Suman Tiwari,my exhibition is in room no. 3.

:I'm Shravan Malhotra , my exhibition is in the same room as yours.

:That's great.

They kept on talking about their dreams and about themselves. In the very first meeting they both realized that they can become good friends and exchanged their numbers...

-----------------------------------------
Please Vote n comment. Let the author know what do u feel about this chapter.
Guys please join in....