3. IMPORTANT DECISION

Written by- arulpirai
Author of~
1. Shiv Pandav Vikramaditya -The skywriter of Chalukian Dynasty...
2. Feel my Love ❤(Completed)
3.Trust Me, I'm waiting for you....
4. When Sumo Met Shravan
5. Made for each other- s1 & s2❤
6. Main Hoon Hero Tera...

----------------------------------------

It was a lengthy night for suman . ...though, she was clear in her decision she couldn't sleep a wink. .. ..this was the second time , she was in a situation to choose between her passion and family. ..

No doubt that shravan was a good friend for her ...whether he would be a perfect life partner too . ..this question made her to postpone her decision. ...any how. .. somewhere she felt that it's too early to get into the relationship. ..

Anyhow, they planned to meet and discuss....she remembered her father's words. ..He would be expecting her favourable reply. .she wasnt sure ...whether she gonna disappoint him this time too. ...

Whirlpooly thoughts made her tired and She dozed off. ....

-------------------------------------------------------

Morning sun gave suman a new energy for the day. ..she got ready by wearing a plain black kurthi with jeggings. ..this attire had been her all time favourite. ..

While plugging out the phone from the charger, she saw the painting that she left incomplete last night. ..

That was a modern art of a woman who struggle to balance her child at lap while carrying a water pot in her head. ....

It seemed that, the painting tries to say something to her . ..

Being a woman, she had to struggle with her family to decide her future with painting. ..they always wanted her to marry as soon as possible. ..she had managed to slip from them every time. ..but, this time. ..

she sighed and headed to the cafeteria where they had planned to meet. ..

-------------------------------------------------------

She was late by twenty minutes. .. ..she was searching him. .there he was. ..

Shravan was setting his camera focus on a kid who was naughtily playing with her mumma. ...

Unlike suman, he strongly decided to propose suman. ..at the very first day he met her, he was surprised to know she had chosen her wish than her family. ..He was impressed at the same moment. ..

As their friendship grew, he fell for her unknowingly. . . her every thing seemed to be his. ...the days he didn't meet suman meant to be an empty days for him. ..slowly, he felt nothing without her. ....

He decided to propose her. ..luckily, ramnath asked him to meet suman as they're thinking of their marriage. ..

His joy knew no bounds. ..He was flying. ..so, .He reached the cafeteria too early .....

....so far. .. they had exchanged ideas about their passion..this time, sharing personal ideas to get into the relationship is something different..Suman stood at her thoughts. .. ..

" Hey. ..Suman. .."

She smiled at Shravan's cheerful voice. ..

Suman seemed to be too gorgeous in her simple attire. .shravan lost himself into her butterfly eyes for a moment. ..He voluntarily took his gaze out from her. ..

Now only suman noticed. ..shravan was wearing a black shirt and a jeans. ..a silver wrist watch. .exactly same like hers ...

'Are we thinking alike. .?' A strong feeling arose in her ..

ARRANGED MARRIAGE (Completed✔)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara