12. GIFT

Written by~my_tales
Author of~
1.Bhula dena Mujhe (Make me forget)
2. Shraman Edit Gallery.

Enjoy reading!!

________________________________
Next day,
USA
At Sumo's residence

Sumo was painting something on the canvas. She was painting it with a brush very carefully.
At that time shravan came to her house. He saw her painting something but couldnt see what.

"What is she painting so seriously? Anything important? "

Shravan asked himself & went near her. He stood behind her n tried to see what she is painting.

Sumo didn't noticed him. She was almost done with her art work. He kept her paint brush on the stool n checed her art work.

"It isnt perfect. Something is still missing. What is that? Think Sumo Think"

Oh my goodness, Sumo. How can u forget it. His Smile. This is more than important.
How can u miss to show his Cute smile?"

She said herself.

She took the brush n paint but her bottle
was empty...

"Oh no, What the hell is happening with me today... Calm down Sumo. I kept paint bottles in my room. I m going to take it"

I told herself n turned back....

Thudd....

She bumped with shravan. They look into each other eyes r are lost in momentary eyelost.

After a silence,  Sumo tries to step back, but can't. Because her hairs got stuck button of his shirt.

She kept her hand on his chest n tried to remove her hairs from his shirt button.
Shravan felt nice  in her embrace.

Finally she realeased her hairs from shirt button. Sumo kept distance between them n saw his shirt. It has some marks of handprint by paint colors.

"Oh no Shravan... I m really sorry. I didn't notice u. I didn't want to do this. It happened accidently ".

Sumo apologized Shravan.

"Its ok Sumo. It happens. Its not ur mistake".

Shravan asked suman to Smile.
Suman smiled back.

"By the way Sumo. What were u painting? Show it to me naa"

Shravan asked her. Sumo was super shocked & super nervous. She immediately go in front of the painting n hide it.

"Sumo...What are u doing yaar? Here I want to see ur painting And u are hiding it from me"

He whinned. He was so curious to see that art work.

"No Shravan. U can't see it. I...I wont allow u to see my painting"

Shravan was frustrated. He pulled sumo aside n Saw what she has painted.

He was shocked to see how she painted him once again beautifully.

She came in front of him.

"How is it? Did u like it?"

She asked him.

"No words to say sumo. Its really, really awesome".

He replied. Sumo blushed at his comment.

"Sumo, listen. Sell this painting on internet. Trust me, U ll become billionaire ."

"How?"

"Because u painted my picture And u know that i m handsome. Any girl will fall for me. So sell it. It ll be useful for ur business. "