18. IT's JUST A BEGINNING

Written By ~Farjanakhan
Author of ~
1.Dil Ki Baat
2. He & She
3. Only Shraman os, ss collection
4. Gabbar Singh

________________________________

Here is Chapter 18.

After some time Adi again knocked her room's door.sumo opened the door and said irritatedly,

"ab kya hain?"

Adi entered the room and saw she was doing her packing.and the whole room was just not a less than a mess. Seeing this adi said,

"sumo tu yeh kya karrahi hain? tu thik to hain Na?

"Kya yaar kal meri sadi hain...To packing karrahi hu.after all kal ek murderer ki biwi banne jarahi hoon...Tu bata sadi ki arrangements ho gayi?

Aditya knew this new sumo,so he didn't argue with her.

"Ummm sumo mujhe tujse kuch batain karni hain..."

Sumo resumed her packing and said,"ha bol na... main sun rahi hoon"

"Sumo mujhe aisa kyu lagrahi hain ke tu yeh sadi apni revenge puri karke liye karrahi hain?"

Hearing this Suman stopped her work and smirking,"main kuch nehi karungi.. nature will take his reverge by his own way. Kyuki karma is a bitch"

"Dekh sumo main nehi janta tu shravan ke sath kya karegi.. lekin ek baat yaad rakh..Tu sadi ke baad na..Ms. suman tiwari nehi rahegi..Tu Mrs.suman shravan malhotra banegi...To agar asman mein kichar uraige na...To woh kudh tere muh mein ake giregi..."

saying these adi left her alone and sumo sent shravan a text-

'ready for the marriage, meet me tomorrow morning @ 10 cafe boomers.'

After sometime she got text from shravan-
'I'll be waiting 4 u :') '
****************************************************************************
The next morning shravan came the cafe at exact 9 am and found his sumo wearing a gorgeous magenta saree with golden bloues waiting for him.seeing this shravan passed her his breathtaking smile.but sumo didn't reciprocate him.

"Sumo tum... i mean tum.. Bohot khubsurat lagrahi ho.dulhan jaisi... Meri dulhan"

shravan said dreamily.
But Sumo ignored him and said,

"shravan main yeh sadi apne ma-papa ke  karrahi hoon aur sadi se pehle mera kuch shart aur batain hain.agar mante ho to yeh sadi hogi.nehi to..

"Dekho sumo mujhe tumhari haar baat har shart bina janke hi manjur hain kyu ke main papa ko promise kiya hain.aur yeh shravan malhotra apne marte dam taq woh promise nehi todega."

"Good chalo pher.der kis baat ki?"

Shravan noded and left for the court.and the way they picked up preety and puskar as they need witness.
**************************************************************************
At Court room they found aditya was waiting for them while preekar were hell shocked and shravan was totally numb.he was just starring at his sumo.

"Are Adi, sab ready hain Na?" Sumo said.

"Ha..Woh.. woh.. ha..ho.."aditya was stemming seeing all.

Sumo came forward and took pen to sign the papers.while signing the papers,she said,

"Kya haklane lagi.hat yeha se.sign karne de hume.tujhe koi kam ho ya na ho lekin puskar aur preety di ke bohot sare kam hain.aur shravan to yeh sadi ke liye bohot hi excited hain..."

After sign the papers she passed the pen to shravan and said,

"aao shravan tum bhi sign kardo aur khatam karo tumhare sapne, tumhare promise."