6. TROUBLE AT THE DOORSTEP

Written by~AthiraNP
Author of ~
1. Khwahishein - A Shraman Story
2.Ek dooje Ke Vaaste OS, SS Collection
3.Kaash tum hote to kuch Yu hota~ OS

-----------------------------------------

Chapter 6 (arrange marriage)

I Watched her sleeping peacefully on my sofa .. di can be really exhausting at times .. time means most of the time she is .. but in suman's presence she grew more aggressive and exaggerated every single thing .. and let's not speak about the amount of tease , she was doing ..

I was thankful , Suman didn't catch most of them , and innocently smiled away without getting the point ..
Like when di said .. ' you know suman , he is a messball in bed .. he almost trashes down every thing in his bed by the sunrise .. " di had a mischievous smirk on her face .. but suman thaugh , like every elder sister traditionally do , she too was counting my bad habits ... And replied '' my sister too does that all the time .. once she herself fell on the floor .. but since she was in sleep .. she continued her job even on a cold floor .." she giggled like a little girl .. I don't miss the 'aww" expression of my sister ,at suman's innocence..

So hear I'm .. watching her ... 
Di slowly pulled away from the conversation when she saw Suman dozing off and I was thankful she did .. 
Before leaving , she made sure suman had a pillow under her head .. or maybe di did that , because the evil side of her didn't want me to do it myself ..

Anyways .. coming back from moon to earth .. I wanted so badly to lie beside her on the couch , wrapping my arms around her small figure  and sleep .. ya . sleep .. nothing steemy , intimate or physical in other sense .. just sleep together , in the most innocent sense of phrase .. but I lacked the courage .. she just gave me a chance .. us a chance .. I didn't wanna ruin it .. even though her sleep deprived eyes ,' which I think is caused by me and strangely I felt good about that because I did effect her ' ..and her gorgeous features , I retrained myself ..

I gwaked and she was gorgeous.. I was hopelessly boring while Suman was always endlessly fascinating to me ..if not because of the situation , there where minus chances of me ever getting a place in her life , because I haven't really thought of anything apart from photography .. and when suman came , unknowing to both of us , she topped my priority chart , that I can even consider compromising about my career for her if needed ..that's how hopelessly I'm in love with her...

Few locks of her hair was fallen over her face , which flew up and down every time she breaths

Few locks of her hair was fallen over her face , which flew up and down every time she breaths .. I extended a hand to move them away when I heard someone coughing from the back ..

"Aahmm aahmm ..."

Di was leaning against the door frame with a smirk ...

"Eh ... No hankey pankey ..  brother .."
She mocked..

How can I ever overlook the ability of my sister to poke her nose in my love life .. 

I huffed ...