4. JEALOUS SUMO

Written By-Creative_Catastrophe
Author of~
1. INTROVERTING THE EXTROVERT AND VICE VERSA..
2. SHRAMAN OS,SS COLLECTION
________________________________

Here is Chapter 4.

Suman stared at Shravan as he happily talked with his friend. She left an unknown pain pierce her heart.
She had just denied any feelings for him and now she was standing staring at him flirting and having fun.
Shravan noticed her staring at the duo and raised an eyebrow in wonder.
She quickly nodded her head in negative and took her purse. She left the cafe mumbling to herself," Behave Sumo. What are you doing? You just denied all feelings for him. He has the right to date anyone he wishes. You were mad thinking he was going to propose you. He was probably thinking of the same thing as you. "

She sat in her car and slammed the door with a thud.

" Uggh ", she spoke our frustrated as she angrily started the car.

Meanwhile,
Shravan looked out of the window and smirked seeing her so jealous and annoyed.

" Mission Suman Tiwari begins. ", he said with a smile and gave another hi- fi to the mystery girl.

Suman drove just a little ahead as she got a call from her father.
She stopped her car and banged her head on the steering wheel.

" Did he have to call now only ", she muttered to herself and reluctantly accepted the call.

" hello papa ", she tried to make her voice happy and sound cheerful.

" Hello Sumo. ", He too mirrored the same emotions.

" How come he is so happy? He should be sad because me and Shravan aren't ready for this marriage ", she thought in her mind.

" Beta, you have made me so happy by accepting the proposal. You don't know how much tension was I in , that you eased just by saying a yes. ", Her father spoke happily.

A pool of emotions washed over Suman, Anger, betrayal , Sadness and Relief.

Relief because from the bottom of her heart she was hoping that he wasn't dating anyone. And now to hear that he agreed for the marriage , made it clear to her that she wasn't his girlfriend.

The void in heart suddenly disappeared, and a blanket of peace suddenly covered her.

Unknowingly , she gave a small smile.

" Anything for you . Love you Papa. ", She said this time with a genuine smile.

"Llove you too beta. ", Neeraj reached the heights of ecstasy.

" Okay bye papa. I have some work to do. ", Suman ended the call and drove back to her apartment.

She glanced at her incomplete painting but left it aside again. She brought out a new canvas and took her palettes. She randomly took her brush and painted whatever was in her mind. Painting was her escape from reality and it gave her a chance to be at peace.
At the end, she looked at her work and gave a satisfactory smile.

It was a portrait of a bird breaking free from her cage.
It explained a lot about her condition right now. She was trying to break free from her thoughts and all the stress.

She breath a sigh of relief and picked up her phone to call Shravan. She desperately needed some answers.

" Hello Suman ", His cheerful voice greeted her.

" Hello Shravan ", she greeted hesitantly hearing his sunny disposition.

" You had any work? ", he spoke acting completely clueless on what is happening.

" why did you agree to this marriage? I mean we just spoke about it, we both need time for our respective carreers. ", She said everything in a single breath.

" Look Suman. I agree on what you have to say but it was the smile on my dad's face which made me say yes. I am sure your Dad was delighted too. However , you said you needed time so I asked Papa if we could just get engaged first and then whenever you are ready we can get married. In this way , we fulfil both our parents and your wish too", He explained to her and she smiled.

" That's an amazing idea Shravan. ", Suman itched to ask about the girl at the café but kept her mouth shut.

" Shravan", Suman heard a girl call Shravan across the phone.

" Bye Suman. I have some work. ", Shravan spoke and Suman frowned.

" Bye", She mumbled and sat on the bed with a thud after disconnecting the call.

" Who the hell is she? She is stuck with him like a leech. Why is Shravan so close to her?", Something was definitely burning.

Meanwhile on the other side,

Shravan walked to the unknown girl.

" Did you need anything, Di? ", Shravan spoke.

" Nope. Just trying to make your love jealous. I am pretty sure that she heard me. ", Preeti , Shravan's sister said with a chuckle.

" No wonder her bye was so sad. Anyone the more jealous she is, the faster she will realize her feelings. ", He said with a smirk.
-----------------------------------------
Authors Note.

Hi guys,

I know this is a super short update but Wattpad was behaving funny and I had to retype this update over 3 times, sorry for that.

Hope you all liked it. Do vote and comment.

Thanks and regards,

Ishita