9. LOVE FEELINGS ❤

Written by~MaryumAmin
Author of ~
1. TU JO HAI
________________________________

They spend their lot of time with each other .They want to know each other more and more with this chit chat suman said ok i'll make coffee.

Shravan ~ Ok i 'll come with you 

Suman ~ No No No you sit here i 'll be back in five minutes.

Shravan ~ Please....

Suman~ Only 5 minutes my lo.....

Shravan: what??...

Nothing said suman...

(In her mind) sumo are you mad 

I think i love him yar....

Shravan turns on the music player and listen the music...

She is also humming the song in kitchen while baking cake for shravan .She specially bakes chocolate almond cake for Him. It's sweet surprise for Him . She knows he'll  feel sooo happy when after seeing this.

Sumo it's 11:30. Come soon i m feeling sleepy yaar.....

Suman~ Wait just 5 minutes plzzz 

Shrav~ Ok again 5 minutes..

It's tooo late...

Suman ~ Ok the wait is over ta ta ta tain 

Shravan was shocked when he saw the beautiful trolley decorated with balloons, candles, ribbons and flower and there is a  delicious cake on it....

Shravan~ What is this i mean wowww sumo..yeh kya hai 
You baked this. 
For me...

Suman~ Actually shravan i wanted to surprise you in my style but I chose adi's idea because I wasn't confident. But Now,  I have gain my strength.

Shravan~ Ok Ok. I m surprised ,my sweet sumo and I like this very much .

Suman~ Mr Shravan now cut the cake, then we'll dance together n then you can go to your home ...Ok...

This is my plan for you...

Shravan~ Ok sumo

Let's cut this 

Suman~ No first you wish something then cut this...

Shravan ~ Ok My Lord.

They close their eyes and wish for each other .
Plz God shravan or mai ek duje ke vaaste hamesha rahe .
Shravan also wishes the same...

Then he blow the candles and cut the cake. Sumo burst the balloons and says

happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday dear shravan 

and claps yeahhhh (she sing this) oh it's 12 am shravan you cut this cake on last moment oh my God...

Shravan ~ you behave like a kid sumo...

Suman~ And you Mr malhotra you are also a kid ...6 by 4 ka kid hahahah... 

Shravan ~Ok I m going, bye.

Suman ~ Don't feel bad Mr. Photographer and don't go anywhere .Plz feed this to me...

Shravan~ What, if i dont?

Suman~ Then I'll put your face in it. (naughtily)

Shravan ~Ok ,If you want to eat this cake, then put your face in it and eat.....